Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCrayz

Aug 2, 2019
(sorry for my bad english)
day ago i wanted to play on cubecraft, and seen my conection blocked, code starts on C, o read here, this is a block by sentinel, cuz i use cheats. but i dont use any programs and cheats, or mods (i use only optifine) so i think this block just a error, can you help me please

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
What's your in-game name I'll look into this. If it's "CrazyCrayz" then you have nothing to appeal, the problem is that Cubecraft blocks connections that are on a VPN.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
(sorry for my bad english)
day ago i wanted to play on cubecraft, and seen my conection blocked, code starts on C, o read here, this is a block by sentinel, cuz i use cheats. but i dont use any programs and cheats, or mods (i use only optifine) so i think this block just a error, can you help me please

Hello @CrazyCrayz

Your IP address is being blocked by Sentinel, the anti-cheat system. Sentinel will now temporarily block your connections when your account is caught cheating on it. Unfortunately you cannot login with an alt account since your IP was blocked due to having a main account punished. I will invite you to read more about the IP blocked connection here: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Reactions: _JoSee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom