Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
So i just got false banned using Lunar Client with anti-cheat on. I just did an appeal, i hope they will unban me. I had no reason to cheat on this server. It's my main skywars server beacuse i have the best ping out of any servers. + i was using Lunar Client which has the best anti-cheat built in, better than Badlion and others. Im a good kohi player, im playing on minemen 100% legit and im not even banned. I hope they unban me.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
The developers are not convinced of this client and say it gives Reach.

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
It can't give reach beacuse im playing the same with Badlion client. Like im using this client everywhere and i didn't got banned. Only on this server. Literally best pvp client + i use it beacuse i have more frames.

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
Like i played on minemen. The server has the best anti-cheat in the world it detects every unfair advantage. And im not banned on it :/

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
Im just sad beacuse when im bored i just come here and play some skywars beacuse of the good ping.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
It can't give reach beacuse im playing the same with Badlion client. Like im using this client everywhere and i didn't got banned. Only on this server. Literally best pvp client + i use it beacuse i have more frames.
This is not what I said This is what the developers said Try to communicate with the staff team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom