Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
So i just got false banned using Lunar Client with anti-cheat on. I just did an appeal, i hope they will unban me. I had no reason to cheat on this server. It's my main skywars server beacuse i have the best ping out of any servers. + i was using Lunar Client which has the best anti-cheat built in, better than Badlion and others. Im a good kohi player, im playing on minemen 100% legit and im not even banned. I hope they unban me.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
The developers are not convinced of this client and say it gives Reach.

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
It can't give reach beacuse im playing the same with Badlion client. Like im using this client everywhere and i didn't got banned. Only on this server. Literally best pvp client + i use it beacuse i have more frames.

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
Like i played on minemen. The server has the best anti-cheat in the world it detects every unfair advantage. And im not banned on it :/

Ceausescu

Jun 8, 2020
Im just sad beacuse when im bored i just come here and play some skywars beacuse of the good ping.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
It can't give reach beacuse im playing the same with Badlion client. Like im using this client everywhere and i didn't got banned. Only on this server. Literally best pvp client + i use it beacuse i have more frames.
This is not what I said This is what the developers said Try to communicate with the staff team.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom