Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey
Hello,just a few weeks ago i got false banned by Sentinel for hacking/cheating.
Its a perm ban and my appeal got denied.If you are allowed to look at my ban history etc as staff,
you can see that ive hacked once.I got a temp ban for it yes to that too.But after my ban was gone i deleted my hacks.
But still idk why i got banned again by Sentinel.But i know even though i deleted my hacks people called me a hacker for 1 hit killing them with a diamond axe on overpowered eggwars half health.The guy had no armor and i just did a critical hit,he died and guess what.Im getting called a hacker for playing normal.I dont know why Sentinel AC isnt improved.I think Sentinel should do the ban waves of the names manually written by staff.

So i wonder if i could get unbanned.Usually Cheeetah answers these Sentinel stuff.I hope he does to this too.
How i can prove i didnt hack after i got a temp ban?I cant.I dont record every move of mine sadly.But really.Yes i recieved a good temp ban for hacking which made me think "Yes,actually i ruin peoples games.Why would i still hack even though i can play without hacks?" but really.These days hackers dont get banned.So does crossteamers.I dont know where Sentinel caught me hacking but i think it was the last game of mine i played.Cause i was way too laggy and i kept getting stuck in blocks.When i was fighting a guy i got stuck in a block which might have looked like AntiKnockback.Im sure i wont get unbanned cause i hacked before.

Please reply,it means alot to know people actually reads what you write.I hate how alot of people gets false banned.I think it really should be updated.

My IGN is player_entity303

In my country gold rank is about 200 idk if its for everyone but i had gold rank.I really didnt like getting false banned from a server i paid alot of money.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @Aaron Ahmet Faruk,

According to the database you aren't banned. You were banned, but you are not anymore.
f.png

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey

According to the database you aren't banned. You were banned, but you are not anymore.
View attachment 135853
Wait checking
Checked,sadly its the wrong ban you sent as the picture.
Just wondering if you can make sure of this
My IGN is "player_entity303"
The ban is a temp ban,the picture you sent is old.My new ban is false unlike the old one and its a perm one

View attachment 135853
You filled in the wrong username, the right username is: player_entity303, like he said. It's kinda confusing so I understand the mistake.

Hello,just a few weeks ago i got false banned by Sentinel for hacking/cheating.
Its a perm ban and my appeal got denied.If you are allowed to look at my ban history etc as staff,
you can see that ive hacked once.I got a temp ban for it yes to that too.But after my ban was gone i deleted my hacks.
But still idk why i got banned again by Sentinel.But i know even though i deleted my hacks people called me a hacker for 1 hit killing them with a diamond axe on overpowered eggwars half health.The guy had no armor and i just did a critical hit,he died and guess what.Im getting called a hacker for playing normal.I dont know why Sentinel AC isnt improved.I think Sentinel should do the ban waves of the names manually written by staff.

So i wonder if i could get unbanned.Usually Cheeetah answers these Sentinel stuff.I hope he does to this too.
How i can prove i didnt hack after i got a temp ban?I cant.I dont record every move of mine sadly.But really.Yes i recieved a good temp ban for hacking which made me think "Yes,actually i ruin peoples games.Why would i still hack even though i can play without hacks?" but really.These days hackers dont get banned.So does crossteamers.I dont know where Sentinel caught me hacking but i think it was the last game of mine i played.Cause i was way too laggy and i kept getting stuck in blocks.When i was fighting a guy i got stuck in a block which might have looked like AntiKnockback.Im sure i wont get unbanned cause i hacked before.

Please reply,it means alot to know people actually reads what you write.I hate how alot of people gets false banned.I think it really should be updated.

My IGN is player_entity303

In my country gold rank is about 200 idk if its for everyone but i had gold rank.I really didnt like getting false banned from a server i paid alot of money.
Your appeal was denied so:
Please contact @CrazymanJR trough Cubecraft's discord here: https://discord.gg/cubecraft
(CrazymanJR #4742).
Or start a conversation with him at: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR
(I recommend using discord since you will probably get a respond faster this way).
Try to explain the situation as detailed as possible. (What you did before the ban, if you jitter click, your cps and what clients were you using; optifine, labymod, 5zig, vanilla mc, etc).
He will take a look at it and decide if you will receive an unban or not.

This was my 400th message :)

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You filled in the wrong username, the right username is: player_entity303, like he said. It's kinda confusing so I understand the mistake.

Your appeal was denied so:
Please contact @CrazymanJR trough Cubecraft's discord here: https://discord.gg/cubecraft
(CrazymanJR #4742).
Or start a conversation with him at: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR
(I recommend using discord since you will probably get a respond faster this way).
Try to explain the situation as detailed as possible. (What you did before the ban, if you jitter click, your cps and what clients were you using; optifine, labymod, 5zig, vanilla mc, etc).
He will take a look at it and decide if you will receive an unban or not.

This was my 400th message :)
He must contact CrazymanJR via Discord as he doesn't react on PM's on the forums anymore or something. He said that himself, that contact with him must be done via Discord.
------
@Aaron Ahmet Faruk do the thing @SlainByMe mentioned, but don't create a conversation on the forums. Just PM him on Discord.

He must contact CrazymanJR via Discord as he doesn't react on PM's on the forums anymore or something. He said that himself, that contact with him must be done via Discord.
------
@Aaron Ahmet Faruk do the thing @SlainByMe mentioned, but don't create a conversation on the forums. Just PM him on Discord.
Oh yes I noticed that you can't PM him anymore, is this permanent or temporary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom