Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You need to contact @CrazymanJR on discord regarding your ban. His discord is CrazymanJR#4742. Tell him about your false ban and what were you doing before and in-game.
But you got banned by Sentinel 3 times so the chances aren't high.

Xaganate

Nov 18, 2017
CrazymanJR doesnt respond, i waited 5 days , then i asked moderator for unban and he said that he contacted CrazymanJR and he says that i have hacked . The moderator have lied , and i know this because i waited almost week for respond from CrazymanJr and the mod contacted him in under a hour for my unban , and even i am hacking !!! I have YT Channel that i have videos how i play , it can be a proof that i dont hack ! Actually nobody helped me because the staff is bad , i have reported 5 hackers and no one of them got banned cause THEY PLAYED LEGIT WITH 6 BLOCK REACH!!!!!

Reactions: Demosiz

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
CrazymanJR doesnt respond, i waited 5 days , then i asked moderator for unban and he said that he contacted CrazymanJR and he says that i have hacked . The moderator have lied , and i know this because i waited almost week for respond from CrazymanJr and the mod contacted him in under a hour for my unban , and even i am hacking !!! I have YT Channel that i have videos how i play , it can be a proof that i dont hack ! Actually nobody helped me because the staff is bad , i have reported 5 hackers and no one of them got banned cause THEY PLAYED LEGIT WITH 6 BLOCK REACH!!!!!
I Really dont understand your video looks legit but............ I dont know you need to go from cube I think:(

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
If you have been banned by Sentinel and your appeal has been denied, but you believe you are not using any illegal clients or mods, please contact @CrazymanJR via Discord (CrazymanJR#4742) again.
Explain in as much detail as possible what you were doing before you got banned including that video.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate and send me a pm on Discord or start a converstaion with me

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Top Bottom