Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello,

My name is Josh also know as ‘josher17’ or ‘Josher’ and I’m one of those innocent victims of your “beautiful” anticheat called: ‘Sentinel’.
But before I get further into this, let me introduce myself!

So, as I said before; my name is Josh, (15 years old) and false banned by Sentinel.
It was my first time getting false banned on a server and trust me, I’m not the person who likes to get punished when they didn’t do anything wrong.

I can remember I got punished along with a friend of mine and 2 other guys like 4-5 years ago on school because HE and those 2 others, accidentally started a hamster-fight (long story, if you’re really interested in this story, PM me, I’m not going to explain here why they actually started the fight) I was actually just walking trough the hallway and I saw 2 hamsters fighting with eachother...

So, I think the most normal thing to do is trying to stop those hamsters, no?

And that’s exactely what I did, I tried to help my friend and those 2 other guys because they didn’t dare to ‘pull’ these hamsters out of their fight...

I know, cowards, right?

At this exact moment, 2 dumb girls passed and saw the 2 hamsters fighting with my hand in the cage (because I wanted to stop the hamsters), the girls ran away without saying anything and told what they saw to our teacher...

The teacher didn’t believe my part of the story (probably because this wasn’t my first time doing something wrong, if you know what I mean xD ), and he gave +/- the dumbest punishment ever; “overwrite your WHOLE vocabulary book of French 2 times”...

This took the other 3 kids like 4 houres to complete...

The rest of the story is a bit...meh, I’ll tell you fast:

I just didn’t make it, he got mad at me, I didn’t care, he called my parents (I already told what happened on school), my parents said they trust me, the teacher wanted a conversation, my parents asked ‘why’, because I did nothing wrong...blablablabla

I didn’t overwrite the vocabulary book of French 2 times because I didn’t do anything wrong.
And I am indeed one of those people who will fight to show I’m right (I didn’t cheat),
no matters how many times I have to ask, how irritating I have to be, ...!!!
I just can’t deal with false punishments...!!!

Do you have more stories ?
I also have some other stories about what I did when the referee didn’t handle correct in my soccer matches back in the time, feel free to ask in PM if this really interests you...(I learn from mistakes, I don’t do these things to the ref anymore... xD)

But what I tried to say in this story is that I find it very unfair that your anticheat Sentinel bans (innocent) people without even having proof of it...

Example: The police picks 10.000 random people from the streets or out of their houses and brings them to the jail...
Yes, there will be like 100-150 real rulebreakers (I mean those heavy rulebreakers) but all the rest is innocent...
(I know, for Sentinel it’s the other way around, but it’s still very, very UNfair!!!)

I mean, that’s just SoOoOO UNfair!!!

And also, when I appealed, my appeal got denied, again, WITHOUT providing a reason, when I started a conversation to discuss my appeal, I got closed straight away, again, WITHOUT-a-rea-son...he didn’t even give me a reply !!!!!

This is just not the right way to handle appeals, especially not when you’re actual false-banned...

And trust me, I was very polide in my appeal, I didn’t even mention that it could have maybe been a false ban (because I didn’t want to insult your anti-cheat, no, I just aksed WHY I was banned and I didn’t receive a respond on this question from anybody... :/

So, dear staff, may I please ask WHY I was banned?
And if you can’t even tell why I am, just get that Sentinel ban out of my list with punishments...it just doesn’t belong there!!

42BE9960-81DB-44F8-9CD3-805FF544E100.jpeg

Before I finalize this letter,
I would like to mention that I’m unable to PM CrazymanJR on Discord, so I couldn’t really get further into my appeal/ban.
And as I said before, he closed my conversation straight away, without a reply...

Hope you guys get that false ban out of my list with punishments, or if I am wrong (which of I’m 99% sure, I’m not), tell me what I did wrong on CCG...
Thanks for taking the time go trough this letter ^-^

~ Josher

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

What I've been told before is that if your conversation was closed either you were hacking or you failed to put enough detail into your appeal

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
What I've been told before is that if your conversation was closed either you were hacking or you failed to put enough detail into your appeal
I was NOT hacking nor using any mods and about that 'not putting enough details in your appeal'; I wish I could review it just to copy-paste it here, I literally described my whole game of SkyWars (which in I got banned)...and with "whole game", I seriously mean EVERY move I made... I mean...I just don't think it's one of those 2 reasons why my appeal got closed... :/

But thanks for trying to help anyway !! :D
I really appreciate that!!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Unless you intentionally triggered a specific detection multiple times, there is no way for you to be falsely banned for this specific cheating type-- not with a constant ping between 15 and 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom