Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hallo,
During the last days I saw few people spamming with a link and saying "FREE VIP" or other things, I know they can have BAN, but, people who enter here will give they a free MC account, wich can be used to spam.
What I trying to say? Cubecraft, ya' know, D̶D̶o̶S̶ try to close the server/webpage

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Hallo,
During the last days I saw few people spamming with a link and saying "FREE VIP" or other things, I know they can have BAN, but, people who enter here will give they a free MC account, wich can be used to spam.
What I trying to say? Cubecraft, ya' know, D̶D̶o̶S̶ try to close the server/webpage

This is an unauthorized page that requires your minecraft information. It should be common sense not to provide private information to any outside sources.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
This is an unauthorized page that requires your minecraft information. It should be common sense not to provide private information to any outside sources.
Agreed.
The only way to get a rank is to buy it or earn it on competitions. You can also win it on giveaways, but there is no way to get a rank for free.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
LeL, i'm just informing... think that 12-13+ people will see that is fake, but some kids that have less than 11 years can enter. Hope this can help.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom