Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Haloo ceabe craaafete servara I nwont te aply for mods ronks my se star tolda meh to aply becuz me es vary goos en bannen hakers Pls acept I wont to helpe ze zerver Plese I want modz rankz OK I wont to gave me frends fre obsaden rankz and poients oke my frand Johne Cloes tolda meh I shoold apply for modz ranks in forums Pls thx ;)
I totally could read that

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I have condensed all of this thread's responses into one super-response. This response summarises everybody's replies to this thread in a single sentence, so as to save you the hassle of reading through over two pages of intentional typos:

FQK;OKHELIOEJKK CUBE OWA;LK I IN CHELP H FKOLK HSEVER JV BUIYIONG RANK SGIV E PLS NB AN THE HACKE ERS M IJKLJKLL DUUHHH

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I have condensed all of this thread's responses into one super-response. This response summarises everybody's replies to this thread in a single sentence, so as to save you the hassle of reading through over two pages of intentional typos:

FQK;OKHELIOEJKK CUBE OWA;LK I IN CHELP H FKOLK HSEVER JV BUIYIONG RANK SGIV E PLS NB AN THE HACKE ERS M IJKLJKLL DUUHHH
All my typos were unintentional.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I want to be helper so i can get mod and then Admin. The first thing i would do is to kick ban Quetzi for muting me cuz i told him to go and play outside, he calls that a threat and now i'm perm muted.
Sad life.

Based on a true story?

Reactions: Melloa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom