• Both?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BZRKT

Mar 25, 2017
United Kingdom
*ALL OPINIONS STATED ARE THAT OF MY OWN*

I know what you're thinking...
Factions, Prison or Skyblock on cubecraft? NO WAY,
yes cubecraft is more of a mini game server then a long term progress server, I get that,
but think of these other servers with factions, prison or Skyblock (usually all) they get the highest game mode player count on the server (usually) not only would it bring more attention to cube craft (expanded target audience) they are just generally the funnest game modes about for the amazing community that is cubecraft to play!!!

Please do comment your opinions of this idea :)

Reactions: iLoveYouu and Zhypo

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Personally I dislike factions and prison, however I love playing skyblock. Would love to see it coming back too CubeCraft :D

Reactions: skifby
L

Lepzi

To be honest I don't think cubecraft has this planned at all so even if they did want to add it would take at least a year, and plus I think their working on some other things at the moment like building more maps for other games so I don't see this happening at all in the near future though wouldn't mind seeing it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I know what you're thinking...
Factions, Prison or Skyblock on cubecraft? NO WAY,
Actually, I don't think anybody was thinking that.

Factions and Skyblock are supposed to be coming back, but whatever happened to them we can only wonder... :rolleyes:

As for Prison, I'm pretty sure they discussed it in early 2014 and concluded that it simply wouldn't work. This is even more true with the EULA, and while they could probably make something work, I doubt it'd be worth pursuing.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really see the need for Factions and Prisons. However, I love the idea of CubeCraft skyblock because it is a chill gamemode and fun too.
From watching Alex (@HackersDontWin) play it on his channel! I'd be 100% with Skyblock
However this game went into maintenance and never came back :(.
There is still hope +1

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I doubt that factions can still be a thing in cube with their current player base.
And an open world Cube game automatically means custom and original. That doesn't always end up as a good gamemode (UHC)

This.
They should start asking the community on ideas of how we would like things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom