Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you guys like Factions?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Nov 4, 2018
1
0
2
19
Dear CubeCraft staff, I have a recommendation to add Factions to your server. it will most likely get more players because some people like factions and I think the cubecraft community will defiantly enjoy it, Please add Factions as a new gameode

Thanks, Riley
 

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
Personally, one of the main reasons why I started playing Minecraft was because of factions. To me, it had an appeal that some people probably can't find, such as the person above. I would love to see factions come to Cubecraft (I've heard it was a thing back then, but that was before my times), even if it doesn't "fit" the theme of the whole server: which is to say, minigames. I like the grind and the competition. I've never been a fan of games that would take a really long time, but factions for me will always be an exception.
 
  • Like
Reactions: XxKingRileyXx76
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom