Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want factions sky block or Uhc to be head priority for the development team

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyM918

Aug 31, 2016
With a server of this size and the active player base it would be awesome to have factions or skywars in the menu it says it's under maintenance now i completely understand cubecraft is a huge server but i think that the cube craft developers are putting to much of there effort towards games that are already perfectly fine instead of releasing 2 very liked and very hyped game types i think that if the developers are putting as much effort towards factions or uhc or even skyblock they could finish but (now i don't know for sure but this is a inference) i don't think its even being worked on and i would love to play some of those game types on such a populated and active server like cubecraft many share my opinion or few may share it but please cubecraft development i beg

Reactions: hgbf

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Soz fam, you don't, or any of us get to decide how the staff run their development schedule.
As long as they eventually get it out, I'm cool w/ it.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It's up to the devs and other staff. I have only played factions on treasure wars so it would be cool to pay it on my fav server!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Skywars isn't under maintenance? And factions should be released at the end of the summer and I do think that they're working on it ;).

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
The Developers are very busy working on Free Build. ( Factions, Creative, Sky Block. ) It will be released end September begin October. Just be patient till it gets released. :)

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Developers are working to bring it back, just be patient.

Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom