Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
uhhhh I don't know if this idea would be agreed upon but cube should add factions to the server.
Reasons:
-A lot of people don't go on cube because they want to play in a factions server so this would attract many more people
-This would not scare away anyone they could just simply choose not to play factions
-This allows people to make their own "group" sort of thing
-Also my opinion, but usually cube gets boring after a while because it's the same gameplay and a lot of people like building so if there is a faction and someone gets bored instead of going to another server they would simply just go into factions and play.
Thank you if you read this far :)

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I believe factions was a thing in the past on cubecraft
people believe that cubecraft is "family friendly" so faction's communities are so toxic.
Also, cubecraft is a 1.9 server, and to be honest, factions is a 1.8 thing.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I feel like factions wouldn't fit in with the other games, I don't think it should be added

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I believe factions was a thing in the past on cubecraft
people believe that cubecraft is "family friendly" so faction's communities are so toxic.
Any competitive game community can be toxic. So shouldn't we get rid of FFA as well since their community is more toxic than the Factions one?
Also, cubecraft is a 1.9 server, and to be honest, factions is a 1.8 thing.
1. We still have a 1.8 Network.
2. Many players support 1.9 Factions since it's something that many servers don't have. Making Cubecraft a bit more "special" and "unique".

I never seen a 1.9+ Faction server and I think it's a pretty cool idea to bring Factions back to Freebuild. So I support this idea entirely.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
faction's communities are so toxic.
Minecraft's community is toxic, although depending on the players of a server, factions isn't guarunteed to be toxic, but it will probably be more edgy than other gamemodes.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
It is true that Factions has been a thing in the past of CubeCraftGames, however if I remember correctly, it wasn't hitting any extraordinary player counts.

Personally, looking at CubeCraftGames, I don't feel like Factions would fit well into the scheme of CubeCraft's games. Of course the version hardly matters, and the discussion about toxicity is pointless, as this strongly depends on the players of the server, and if those join CubeCraft, factions won't be the only place with this amount of toxicity. It's not a magnet either.

If you really do want Factions to be added, I strongly recommend coming up with a unique twist to it. The "factions" idea has been existing for so long, and nowadays it only has big influence if you add a twist to it (E.g. Clans on another server).

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Factions as mentioned above was here and removed, it is coming back but its a low priority as factions is a dying gamemode not to mention nearly every server has it theres a chance it might return on the 1.2 server, but if it returns on our 1.9 we will very much stand out

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
There was factions a few years ago, they removed it for some reason, probably not going to add it back if they removed it.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
uhhhh I don't know if this idea would be agreed upon but cube should add factions to the server.
Reasons:
-A lot of people don't go on cube because they want to play in a factions server so this would attract many more people
-This would not scare away anyone they could just simply choose not to play factions
-Also my opinion, but usually cube gets boring after a while because it's the same gameplay and a lot of people like building so if there is a faction and someone gets bored instead of going to another server they would simply just go into factions and play.
This server is already big and adding factions would be nice but I don’t think it’s necessary

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Reasons:
Factions was already on cubecraft. It was removed for a reason unknown (for me at least) but it was already on cubecraft

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
What's the point of adding something that already exists on so many other servers? It isn't like I'd quit my factions server just to come play factions on cubecraft.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom