Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
1. is FACTIONS i do believe that we are already in the works of creating this but i think that this should be hardcore, power-moves only with no donator perks. For those of you who don't know what factions is it is basically survival pvp with teams... sorta if someone in the comments can explain it thank you :D

2. Battle Seige I have searched for about 2 hours i cant find a server with BATTLE SEIGE on it and i think if we do add battle seige the server will get very popular. Me and my irl friends play battle seige all the time on my private server. Basically what it is there is a group of 3 who have full diamond armor and a diamond sword and are in creative mode for 15-20 minutes and they build a base with traps and stuff and place a piece of obsidian inside of there base. Meanwhile a group of 5-6 people are collecting iron and supplies to come and seige there base by either killing them all or destroying there obsidian. :D

These two games will be great for our server @SGTkuzey @jinjo90 @Minimooseha @Divvy1 @Lukey_Dude @LaserDolphin77 @Claudia @SevereWarning

Reactions: SGTkuzey

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
That would be pretty cool :D But the second game, the builders would prob be too OP, like they would be easily be able to kill the collecters, and the collectors would need a dia pick to get the obsidian, or would have to kill them.

duncan00001

Dec 8, 2013
Crazy Land
That would be pretty cool :D But the second game, the builders would prob be too OP, like they would be easily be able to kill the collecters, and the collectors would need a dia pick to get the obsidian, or would have to kill them.
True claudia

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force

There is a couple of diamonds in the caves for a diamond pick ax and the builders aren't really that OP there is strength in numbers for the collectors like my strat when im a collector is snipe from all directions and then break in threw the weakest point XD

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
1. is FACTIONS i do believe that we are already in the works of creating this but i think that this should be hardcore, power-moves only with no donator perks. For those of you who don't know what factions is it is basically survival pvp with teams... sorta if someone in the comments can explain it thank you :D

2. Battle Seige I have searched for about 2 hours i cant find a server with BATTLE SEIGE on it and i think if we do add battle seige the server will get very popular. Me and my irl friends play battle seige all the time on my private server. Basically what it is there is a group of 3 who have full diamond armor and a diamond sword and are in creative mode for 15-20 minutes and they build a base with traps and stuff and place a piece of obsidian inside of there base. Meanwhile a group of 5-6 people are collecting iron and supplies to come and seige there base by either killing them all or destroying there obsidian. :D

These two games will be great for our server @SGTkuzey @jinjo90 @Minimooseha @Divvy1 @Lukey_Dude @LaserDolphin77 @Claudia @SevereWarning
Sounds great!

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
Factions and battle siege should be 2 different servers. But make sure the donations don't become to op with stuff. They have.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom