• I support

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't support

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi! I have a suggestion for the server on Discord that I believe will be very good but a little bit of work, I will explain:

I am Brazilian, and as everyone knows, most members of the server speak English (I believe that those who are reading also speak) and to facilitate people from different countries to communicate (because sometimes it is very difficult to find someone who speaks the same language that you use in the "other languages" channel), so I ended up having an idea: the people who manage the server could create a channel called "registration" where you put it if you are over 18 years old (just by organization). And how does the person register? Simple! Some server authority writes a message something like this:

"React with the corresponding emojis to register:

1⃣ ➥ +18
2⃣ ➥ -18 "

Then when the person reacts with one of these emojis, he automatically gains a role related to him, for example, the person reacts with "1⃣" he gains the role "+18" which shows that he is of greater age. To do this just put the "Zira" bot that he gives the role automatically. But well, referring to languages, put something like this:

"React with the emojis corresponding to the language you speak:

1⃣ ➥ Portuguese
2⃣ ➥ English
3⃣ ➥ Japanese... "

And so on... Then when the person is looking for someone who speaks the same language as her, just go to the "others languages" channel and mention the role related to her language, for example:

"@Portuguese anyone?"

Then someone who speaks Portuguese will see the mention, go there and talk to the person :D

But if you do not support the mentions part because of the ping or other reason, just eliminate the possibility of mentions and replace them with others, for example, instead of the person looking and leaving mentioning the position, it would be better for an administrator to activate the option "show job members separately from connected members" which does not need any mention, and besides, it is a good organization for the server.

If you don't support, say why.

Sorry for the "big text" but that's it, I hope you understand, if you liked the idea, support it :)

( i'm translating through google, so I don't know if it's right ).

Last edited:

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
would be a good thing to add to the server, they are already with a bot called "cubebot" they could add this feature to him, also gangue do brazil lek HEUHUEH

Reactions: Fayker

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I don't agree with this, sorry. You can't make a role for every language. Also, everyone tagging multiple people (by tagging the language) would be rather chaotic.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
I don't agree with this, sorry. You can't make a role for every language. Also, everyone tagging multiple people (by tagging the language) would be rather chaotic.
I think it works for each language, it is very laborious but it is possible and this is very good for organizing the server. As for the mentions, why do you find it chaotic? If it is ping, just eliminate the possibility of mentions and replace them with others, for example, instead of the person looking for and leaving mentioning the position, it would be better for an administrator to activate the option "show job members separately from connected members" that does not need any mention, and besides, it is a good organization for the server.

Reactions: xHappyMood

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea it works to an extent the system where they can find their language and have a role corresponding to it might be useful for finding someone to chat with. I think your second idea the one where there is no ping involved might work.

Here is my take on this idea I think there should be an addition added to the Cube Bot and it would work like this.

The prefix can change but for now, am gonna use the prefix (!LFG)

The member types !LFG (Their language) what they are looking to play and if they wanna go into VC or not. If the member decides to go into the voice chat the Cube bot will automatically create a voice chat that is titled “Name’s VC - Language” From there the bot will send a link into the chat so people who wanna join can just click the link and it will bring them into the voice chat. I know worded this horribly so here are some pictures. If the player decides they don’t wanna go into vc then they will just not use !LFG but instead just Follow the looking for party format that is already in the discord.

Example #1
Xz7PCia.png
nmKIOKD.png

Nvf9n1f.png

Example #2

sp9XgbJ.png

2Wsqn4j.png

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
for those who didn’t agree, try to give suggestions that improve the post so that more people support it, as our goal is to facilitate the communication of different languages in the best possible way.

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
I like this idea it works to an extent the system where they can find their language and have a role corresponding to it might be useful for finding someone to chat with. I think your second idea the one where there is no ping involved might work.

Here is my take on this idea I think there should be an addition added to the Cube Bot and it would work like this.

The prefix can change but for now, am gonna use the prefix (!LFG)

The member types !LFG (Their language) what they are looking to play and if they wanna go into VC or not. If the member decides to go into the voice chat the Cube bot will automatically create a voice chat that is titled “Name’s VC - Language” From there the bot will send a link into the chat so people who wanna join can just click the link and it will bring them into the voice chat. I know worded this horribly so here are some pictures. If the player decides they don’t wanna go into vc then they will just not use !LFG but instead just Follow the looking for party format that is already in the discord.

Example #1
Xz7PCia.png
nmKIOKD.png

Nvf9n1f.png

Example #2

sp9XgbJ.png

2Wsqn4j.png
Yes! your idea got too much! and the objective of this is to really help people of the same language communicate, then the bot creates a private channel only for those in charge, good idea for you, but if people don't like it, we change the idea or replace, but always with the same goal: to facilitate the communication of different languages in the best possible way :D

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Yes! your idea got too much! and the objective of this is to really help people of the same language communicate, then the bot creates a private channel only for those in charge, good idea for you, but if people don't like it, we change the idea or replace the idea, but always with the same goal: to facilitate the communication of different languages in the best possible way :D
Yep :D That was the goal happy you like it.

Reactions: Fayker
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom