Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi people, I have came up with an idea - I have been thinking about it for a few days now and I’ve decided to share it.

I have started a YouTube channel where I post Minecraft content and occasionally other games. I do this purely for fun and I don’t know why I didn’t decide to do this earlier! xD

But I have decided to set myself a challenge. Once I reach 25 subscribers, I will post a thread on the Cubecraft forum where you guys can ask me any questions you want about me. Once I reach 50 subscribers, I will do a face reveal of myself and answer your questions on video! (Of course I’ll mention your name, and YouTube channel, if you have one).

I thought this would be a pretty exciting thing to do, and fun!

My videos on my channel aren’t the best edited/ exciting as you like as I’ve just started and I’m kinda noob at this sort of stuff, but I plan to improve more and more.

Here is my YouTube channel if you guys want to check it out! :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxCCZqIKJd6W999efpHaY-w

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom