Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I have actually asked there permission via email. And everyone one I asked said "you are free to edit/take textures freely" or something similar.

UPDATE:

Since I cannot get the Light Saber resource pack to merge with my one you are gonna have to download both (when my one is out) and run both of them :). It is simple. I do it.

3D LightSaber:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zykazmtdfbqmek6/3D+Sword+Pack+2.zip :)

Also I changed the models for the diamond sword and stone sword around. You can easily do that by copying and pasting the stone text (notepad file) and paste it into the diamond sword one. And the other way around :)

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Also I never said they were all custom textures created by me. I just said I am making a resource pack designed for building and PvPing.

@StaticShock do you know how many people use the clear inventory, clear water and low fires in their resource pack. which all were taken from one.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Now for something a little more on topic :D

After I add more textures such as Armour and other stuff I will release its Beta Testing Stage.

This is where you download the pack. Look at all the textures and Give your opinion on what I should change and add :D

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Now for something a little more on topic :D

After I add more textures such as Armour and other stuff I will release its Beta Testing Stage.

This is where you download the pack. Look at all the textures and Give your opinion on what I should change and add :D

And we get paid for it , right?! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom