Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome to the solo Eggwars map - F1

2017-09-13_20.24.29.png

This is a large solo Eggwars map created by DreamFudge.
F1 has a beautiful sharp look to it which makes it very attractive. The map has three parts.

1) The Main Island - The Main Island is basically a F1 track. It's perimeter is the track itself and inside the track is a beautiful lawn which gives the map a very clean effect. The main island consists of two F1 trucks (one is red the other is blue. One truck contains a low leveled diamond generator and the other one contains a high leveled iron generator. A big trophy statue for decoration in between the trucks which contains a high leveled gold generator, two huts with chairs underneath, two big F1 racing cars with the smoke effect behind them, a checkered finish line and post, a pit stop lane which is highlighted with black and white blocks that F1 drivers normally drive into to alter their cars and the actual pitstop with a very nice interior which contains a high leveled iron generator and a high leveled diamond generator.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four oval shaped islands that surround the main island. They are about 20 blocks long and are quite shallow. Each sub-island consists of two large black and white flags, two beautiful palm trees, an elevated platform with a F1 theme and a middle leveled gold generator. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands so that players can rush to acquire gold by jumping. The sub-islands are also a couple of blocks higher then the main island for the same purpose but to also create the effect and make it clear where the main island is.

3) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-island so there will be a lot of battling at the start of the game in order to acquire gold. Each player island is medium sized but very cute and consists of a small F1 racing car which is color coded - the car has a low leveled iron generator inside, a big oak tree, a small pit stop which the egg is located at and a broken diamond generator. I've taken into account that there could be potential campers because of the diamond generator which is why I made the islands reasonably close to each other.

The sub islands and main island are supported by stained glass. The surface of most of the islands is made of cyan stained clay and green and dark green stained clay. This map was created by myself with Minecraft and MC Edit. That is all. I got inspiration from google images.

I will attach 9 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it :)

2017-09-13_20-1.25.42.png

Attachments

• 2017-09-13_20.25.02.png
    2017-09-13_20.25.02.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
  • 2017-09-13_20.25.31.png
    2017-09-13_20.25.31.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 201
  • 2017-09-13_20.25.42.png
    2017-09-13_20.25.42.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 203
  • 2017-09-13_20.26.00.png
    2017-09-13_20.26.00.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
  • 2017-09-13_20.26.55.png
    2017-09-13_20.26.55.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 201
  • 2017-09-13_20.27.24.png
    2017-09-13_20.27.24.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 199
  • 2017-09-13_20.27.38.png
    2017-09-13_20.27.38.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 194
  • 2017-09-13_20.28.37.png
    2017-09-13_20.28.37.png
    3 MB · Views: 220

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the solo Eggwars map - F1

View attachment 147889

This is a large solo Eggwars map created by DreamFudge.
F1 has a beautiful sharp look to it which makes it very attractive. The map has three parts.

1) The Main Island - The Main Island is basically a F1 track. It's perimeter is the track itself and inside the track is a beautiful lawn which gives the map a very clean effect. The main island consists of two F1 trucks (one is red the other is blue. One truck contains a low leveled diamond generator and the other one contains a high leveled iron generator. A big trophy statue for decoration in between the trucks which contains a high leveled gold generator, two huts with chairs underneath, two big F1 racing cars with the smoke effect behind them, a checkered finish line and post, a pit stop lane which is highlighted with black and white blocks that F1 drivers normally drive into to alter their cars and the actual pitstop with a very nice interior which contains a high leveled iron generator and a high leveled diamond generator.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four oval shaped islands that surround the main island. They are about 20 blocks long and are quite shallow. Each sub-island consists of two large black and white flags, two beautiful palm trees, an elevated platform with a F1 theme and a middle leveled gold generator. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands so that players can rush to acquire gold by jumping. The sub-islands are also a couple of blocks higher then the main island for the same purpose but to also create the effect and make it clear where the main island is.

3) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-island so there will be a lot of battling at the start of the game in order to acquire gold. Each player island is medium sized but very cute and consists of a small F1 racing car which is color coded - the car has a low leveled iron generator inside, a big oak tree, a small pit stop which the egg is located at and a broken diamond generator. I've taken into account that there could be potential campers because of the diamond generator which is why I made the islands reasonably close to each other.

The sub islands and main island are supported by stained glass. The surface of most of the islands is made of cyan stained clay and green and dark green stained clay. This map was created by myself with Minecraft and MC Edit. That is all. I got inspiration from google images.

I will attach 9 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it :)

View attachment 147888

Nice but you have posted this before. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-map-f1.197489/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom