Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VillageIbiot

May 24, 2020
I've played this game for a couple hours now and yesterday I didn't find a lot of bugs but there still were a few, but as I'm playing now I've come to realise this game is bug infested.
For starters, if you right click on a water block the water disappears, shift-clicking in furnaces doesn't work. Sometimes I'm randomly kicked out of servers, sometimes when I die I get stuck in a void. If you place water on an island it starts to flash uncontrollably. Some Items are impossible to pick up. There is an invisible border on the map that starts killing you and deleting blocks if you go in it. If you place a block it won't render and you will fall into it, getting you stuck and you cannot crouch to stop yourself falling off. (I lost 10k out of this (I had 30k before)) Some items just get deleted if you drop them in the hub. And you cannot place chests next to each other otherwise they get deleted. sometimes you cannot open chests and other times chests break completely and turn into single chests. This server is also very outdated as the version it is in is the world of colour update. Also trees sometimes just don't drop saplings and you start to lose them. These are just some of the bugs I've found, and i've only been playing for a few hours. I hope these get fixed because I've really started to lose the interest to play now because of how broken and un-tested this game is. I found it fun at first but it's really starting to lack.

• Love
Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
The sad thing is that many of these bugs have existed for over a year and despite being reported, they still aren't fixed. In most minigames these bugs don't matter much, but I'm surprised CubeCraft decided to release a gamemode that relies on these broken mechanics so heavily.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom