Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I think that there should be another reward once you reach VIP level 10.
In my opinion, once you reach VIP lvl 30, you should get an extra 4 favorite slots in eggwars favorite mode. I think this because my 6 slots are filled and I have to go in the shop to buy the other 1-3 things I’d like to buy.
The image below is my current arrangement.
If I had 10 favorite slots, the additional 4 things I’d add are gaps, iron sword, diamond pic, and iron set.
Please vote “agree” to get this implemented into Cubecraft!

Attachments

• AE79AD81-AB51-4004-98FF-69B56237D029.png
    AE79AD81-AB51-4004-98FF-69B56237D029.png
    733 KB · Views: 60

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I think that there should be another reward in addition to the flying in vip level 30.
In my opinion, once you reach VIP lvl 30, you should get an extra 4 favorite slots in eggwars favorite mode. I think this because my 6 slots are filled and I have to go in the shop to buy the other 1-3 things I’d like to buy.
If I had 10 favorite slots, the additional 4 things I’d add are gaps, iron sword, diamond pic, and iron set.
Not sure, sounds like a great idea but I personally don't like this idea because it encourages people to waste money just to get to level 30 VIP for extra advantage in eggwars

• Agree
Reactions: Silco and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Not sure, sounds like a great idea but I personally don't like this idea because it encourages people to waste money just to get to level 30 VIP for extra advantage in eggwars
Good point, I will change suggestion to a lower VIP level instead! 😀
Update : changed suggestion to VIP level 10.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that there should be another reward once you reach VIP level 10.
Please vote “agree” to get this implemented into Cubecraft!
CubeCraft would be giving an advantage within a game for buying stuff in their server. This clearly goes against minecraft policies, so I disagree.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and Iridinox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom