Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This is a repost with my old suggestion here. This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

I have two suggestions for achievements menu.

1. Add an option to see when you completed the achievement. Just like the shop and loot menu, when you hold your mouse on an achievement, you can see 'completed: 123 days ago'.

2. Show how many percent of the players completed the achievement. Just as above, when you hover your mouse over an achievement, it will show something like '23% of the players completed this achievement'. In this way you can see how hard an achievement actually is, as sometimes easy achievements can be quite hard.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think about these idea's.
~DutchScary

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
Good ideas dude! However, if they did not already track it when you completed an achievement in the past, the first suggestion would not be very useful for people who completed achievements before this is implemented as they still won't be able to know when they completed it.
This is comparable to when they implemented the thingy where you could see how many days ago you unlocked a kit. I have many kits that were supposedly unlocked the same amount of days ago, but those days just started counting the day it was implemented.
Have a great rest of your day!

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
You got some great ideas over here. I fully agree with number 1. As I've completed some achievements some years ago. For number 2. I dont really know if it's necessary. It would be fun to get added, but also maybe a bit too much information for when u hover over the achievements.

• Agree
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Cosmicluck

Mar 28, 2021
I would love to see when I got achievements!
And I can get behind the second one, kind of like how game consoles show you the same thing for their trophies or achievements. Would be cool to get one thats like <1% and be able to show off to your friends and say how rare it is!

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, please!
The first shouldn't be too hard to implement, as I think the date of completion is already stored and showing it shouldn't be too hard.
The second suggestion might need to be a little bit more worked out (how to deal with users that have only joined the server once, for example), but I like the idea!

• Love

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
The second suggestion might need to be a little bit more worked out (how to deal with users that have only joined the server once, for example), but I like the idea!
Yeah, didn't think of that. But I think we could think of something. Like only count players with level 10 or higher. Or only the players that completed 5 achievements in that gamemode. (Just some idea's, they probably could use some improvement.)

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom