Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the 6v6 gamemode be changed to 5v5?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
Me and my friends were wondering if it wouldnt be nice if there was a 3v3/4v4 tower defence mode, With 6v6 you will be placed into a team with noobs quite a lot. I know you can report them but they will still ruin your whole game, it sometimes also takes a while for the match to finally start because no people join. With a 3v3/4v4 gamemode friends can play together without random people in their team. Games will also start quicker because the game needs less people.

Another option could be to change the 6v6 gamemode to 5v5. Games will start quicker and when you play with friends you have a less chance of noobs getting in your team.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I somehow agree with the 3v3 / 4v4 or 5v5, but having more small teams means more trollers too. And those "noobs" will still enter your game, so doing a 3v3, for example, can be quite enjoyable, but comes with the risk of having a "noob" in your team.
Then, if you don't want to have this problem, there's the possibility to play with your friends in a party too, which can be funny.

Reactions: ObrigadoADeus

KaiChu

Feb 2, 2016
Yes. Should have more options to choose the number of teammates. Sometimes, other teammates may not understand English so its very difficult to tell them how to play in a better way.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom