Pronouns
She/Her
You should post a pole!
1599083194304.png

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Hey, I voted no on accident but I’m keeping it as no for now because I have a question about it lol
Do you mean export as in make it a separate world? Or onto a new profile? If it’s a new world I don’t think that’s possible for bedrock but it’d be really cool for java
If you meant to a new profile I agree 100% it would be fun to play my solo profile with a coop

Reactions: maflenoo

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, I voted no on accident but I’m keeping it as no for now because I have a question about it lol
Do you mean export as in make it a separate world? Or onto a new profile? If it’s a new world I don’t think that’s possible for bedrock but it’d be really cool for java
If you meant to a new profile I agree 100% it would be fun to play my solo profile with a coop
FYI, on the poll (bottom right) it lets you change your vote

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like it but what do u mean Like that like let us make it into our vanilla world or make it a coop?

Reactions: maflenoo

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean that you can download your skyblock world and put it for example in your minecraft files to play it like a single player world.

Reactions: Pineapple
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom