Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hiajen

Jul 28, 2021
Hey everyone,

I write this thread in reference to appeal code - which has already expired. But the appeal was not processed an i still want this record to be removed from my and my teammates account.

I was temp-banned for teaming while running away from the reporting enemy who also recorded the footage. As you can see in the video of the report, we had no equipment, so fighting the other full iron player wasn't an option, that's why we ran away. We don't know how this should be classified as teaming, just because the other player didn't attack us. We are more than happy to provide additional information or the full game via replaymod, if that's needed.

I am also writing this for my teammate MPK1.

Thank you for your work
~Hiajen, MPK1

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Both of your appeals are waiting to get reviewed. Finixly (the moderator who banned you) will review the appeals as soon as possible. Till you got an answer, please be patient.

Reactions: Critly

hiajen

Jul 28, 2021
Hey! Both of your appeals are waiting to get reviewed. Finixly (the moderator who banned you) will review the appeals as soon as possible. Till you got an answer, please be patient.
Thanks for the quick reply!

I am sorry for being impatient, the appeal just disappeared for me so i thought it expired.

Is it standard that the same team member reviews its own actions?

Thank you

~Hiajen

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry, I made a mistake. Both punishments (yours and from MPK1) expired, so you are unbanned right now. Hence is why you can not see your appeal anymore - old punishments are not mentioned on the appeals site.

Also, yes the staff member who banned you is the one who will review your appeal.

Reactions: Critly

hiajen

Jul 28, 2021
Sorry, I made a mistake. Both punishments (yours and from MPK1) expired, so you are unbanned right now. Hence is why you can not see your appeal anymore - old punishments are not mentioned on the appeals site.

Also, yes the staff member who banned you is the one who will review your appeal.
Thanks for the quick reply again!

Will the appeals be reviewed even if they aren't shown?

I don't want to be banned for longer in the future if the same problem occurs again. I respected the rules for the whole time playing here and i will keep it like that in the future, this punishment shows me that in the future punishments can and will happen again, even if i adhere to the rules.

Is the ban time reset after a successful appeal?
~Hiajen

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
An appeal for an expired punishment will still get reviewed: so your appeal will get reviewed. If your appeal gets accepted your next teaming punishment will be a 1 day ban (again) - if your appeal gets denied your next teaming punishment will be a 7 day ban. So yes, the punishment track will 'reset'.

Reactions: hiajen

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Oh now I see this, sorry for the delay on the appeals ~ the past few days have been a bit hectic for me hence I only got the chance to deal my with pending appeals today. Though both of your appeals have been accepted so the next time you'll get banned for teaming, it will just be a 1-day ban and not a 7 day. :P

Reactions: hiajen
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom