Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello everyone, I've been on CubeCraft for a long time. What I'm going to propose today is an idea that will bring good memories, more fun and of course nostalgia. Well, I entered CubeCraft in 2015/2016 (The best times of CubeCraft for any user) although when I entered many people left because version 1.9 was established. To be honest, the best thing CubeCraft has done in these last 3/4 years has been to go back to version 1.8 and set the command / report again, but improved. I, to be totally honest, have wanted to be part of the CubeCraft staff since I entered the Network, because I was passionate about their staff, their community, their games etc, and when I was more hooked I was in 2017 because they played more than 15k players , Wow. The reason we have not stayed in 3k / 4k is because CubeCraft has been making bad decisions (not all), for example the fact that players cannot wait in the lobby, when he introduced 1.9 he lost a lot of players (specifically near 6k or more I think, because from there people went to hypixel and many of them did not return), another thing is to have removed many mini-games (such as MoneyWalls, plus other games that had to disappear with the new update) Many people He dedicated himself to playing exclusively to certain mini-games (although the most popular have always been the same; SkyWars and EggWars). And do not tell me that all this has been because Minecraft is no longer so popular blablabla ... Because hypixel has reached 72k players (and his world record was in 2016/2017 in 65k, that is, he has won 7k of players or more) because the Anti-Cheat they use is much better than that of CubeCraft, they have a lot more staff members to make the Network more secure (Another thing like that, now there is much less moderating staff in CubeCraft, almost all of them are they are going to Designer. Now there will be no more than 8 moderators, when before the Network was full, gentlemen I would honestly not give so much importance to the forum messages, as well as the activity and I would focus more on the game that is where it matters the staff.) As he was saying hypixel has much more mini-games / games than us, the anti cheat is much better, occasionally they do events in the lobby burning it with lava etc.

Proposal:

My proposal is to return the old Network (Old chests content, old games, old modality maps, all the lobby, old main lobby, remove the anticheat and put a better one etc [ALL OLD NETWORK] it is clear that this will not have ready in a week but take the time you want) I'm sure they should have a backup, I don't think they deleted everything just like that. But this would not be forever, It would be 2 or 3 experimental weeks, like when you put the nostalgia update ... That has come back, it was amazing. Please, I only ask you to think about it, gentlemen of CubeCraft and you players tell him to give him all the possible support so that they re-introduce something like that, if I only say it, I will not help at all, we must give him support!

Tags. @rubik_cube_man @Camezonda @Quetzi @LuxGlez_YT @diogo @Nikoshka

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do like the idea of a nonstalgia update, but, if they're adding a nonstalgia update for like 2-3 weeks. They should add removed games like Parkour Minigame, Bingo, Battle Zone, Hour Glass, Super Craft Bros etc.
Changing the lobby might be fun, if it's for 2-3 weeks and if they have a back-up. As long as it's not permanent, because the current lobby is imo much much better.
But removing the anti-cheat? No. Probably little to no people will notice if there's a different anti-cheat. So that'd just be a massive waste of time.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10
D

Deleted member 469419

I do like the idea of a nonstalgia update, but, if they're adding a nonstalgia update for like 2-3 weeks. They should add removed games like Parkour Minigame, Bingo, Battle Zone, Hour Glass, Super Craft Bros etc.
Changing the lobby might be fun, if it's for 2-3 weeks and if they have a back-up. As long as it's not permanent, because the current lobby is imo much much better.
But removing the anti-cheat? No. Probably little to no people will notice if there's a different anti-cheat. So that'd just be a massive waste of time.

Yes, theirs would be that they update the entire Network and if people like how it is, it would stay like that, and regarding the Anti-Cheat, I may have precipitated if, theirs would be to put the old one that there was (No cheat plus) or improve it a lot

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Nice suggestion, I also joined Cube in 2015 and I had a great time. It reached between 25-30k players daily and there were lots of moderators and few admins. I really want to see this idea of nostalgia introduced as it would catch the attention up to old players.

D

Deleted member 469419

I still remember those times, at that time I played in non-premium, but when I watched videos on YouTube and it was really magnificent, but when I entered in 2016 they changed it to 1.9 (just when I entered haha) and many people left, but I didn't care, I was still having a great time

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Nice suggestion. I would like to see a nostalgia week as well. But changing back to the old lobby, old chests and removing the anti-cheat? No, I don't think that's a good idea because it will take a lot of time for the developers to change it. I don't think they have a back-up of everything in 2015/2016. However, I'd like to see the old games, like HourGlass. I really liked that one back in the days. I know CubeCraft have had a nostalgia week before, but you could only play the old maps, like atlantic (Solo SkyWars).

D

Deleted member 469419

Not only old maps, but also old modalities like MoneyWalls, Bingo etc

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I really would like to see this to CCG.
It is not that hard if they have a old backup from CCG before they started to remove everyting slowly.
For the part of the anticheat. Even if they dont update it back to 2016 they still need to update the anticheat.
And it is not that simple and they need to work on it, it is gonne take a lot of time and they cant update other things. They also have not a big buget right now so thats also why the servers are laggen. Thats is going to get a problum to buy new devolopers and plan them to build a new anticheat.
But still if everyting is going to be fine and it will run 100% i would love to see this and i would never play or quit

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom