Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you get experience for saying “gf”?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!
I think you all know it, you will earn 1 experience for being positive in chat. So for saying: GG and wp. But what about gf?
When I say “gf” in chat you won’t earn 1 experience, but it’s being positive in chat! For now I don’t see anything worse happen if this will be added.

What do you think about it?

Pls I need your opinion! :p

(I don’t know if this has been a thread before)

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally don’t think this is necessary. Sure, it is nice, but it may flood the chat. I don’t think players need rewards for being nice in the chat. I guess it isn’t forcing players to say it in the chat, but there isn’t no reason why they wouldn’t, because everyone’s else’s would be just for some extra XP.
Although, something I was thinking is there could be a cosmetic called ‘Taunts’ which are items that pop out of your character. For example, when you win a game, you can select a ‘GG’ to show up above you. It would only last for about 3 seconds. This is a more creative way of doing it, and you could earn 1 XP from doing it.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don’t think the chat is a good way of doing it. But there are other ways around it, so +1 :).

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Most likely going to be something people say just to get the extra exp, and won't end up meaning much later. You never know, though.

Reactions: JDgamers

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I'm going to say yes but I am also going to mention that people say "gf" a lot in FFA. Would you still get the experience if you say it there after a fight or would it be discluded in FFA? If it is, maybe it can possibly be a timed thing where you can get experience after saying it once every few minutes or so, to stop spam and not have people farm it in that game mode. Possibly after every ten or fifteen minutes.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I personally don’t think this is necessary. Sure, it is nice, but it may flood the chat.
You already get +1EXP for saying "Bingo!", "gg", "wp" - why is saying "gf" any more different? If anything to me personally it might reduce spam just because some people might say gg for the +1 EXP and then say gf because they genuinely mean it. In that case, they wouldn't need to say gg - a bit of a stretch, but it does happen. Either ways, how does saying gf cause chat flooding?
Most likely going to be something people say just to get the extra exp,
Already is the case with saying gg and similar aforementioned things ;P

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I agree with the idea as it is better to say positive things in the chat whether it's for exp or any other thing. Atleast no one would try to be toxic or say bad things like "noob" or "trash".

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I won't lie, I kept thinking of " Girlfriend " and it had me confused for a bit.
Then I realized it meant "Good Fight" - I guess it's just not often said.
The usual would be "GG" and "WP" - I haven't seen anyone saying "GF", probably because it's hardly used?
Either way I'm netural for it and probably wouldn't use it anyway.
"GG" is enough for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom