Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LetItBeNow

Jan 29, 2017
20 friends is too mutch i guess 15 friends should be good.
I think 10 friends isn't verry mutch

Nice idea,

Greetings

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
If you can't afford to upgrade your rank or your parents aren't willing to purchase it for you then that's life.
I would like a mansion with 50 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a swimming pool, a gym, and everything else that fits in with a rich lifestyle.
But guess what, I can't afford that, so I live my life the way I can afford to live it.
You could always use discord or team speak to communicate with friends, and then you have unlimited friend spaces.

Jan 25, 2017
Dear staff and other members, I want to suggest that the stone rank should be having at least 20 friends, and not 10.
It is not fair to shorten the friend list, because you want money from the ranks. I can't pay for a new rank because my parents won't allow it, and others might have the same excuse, and they still want to have more friends, than just 10.
If the friend list is increased to 20, many will thank you for that, but if not, they will just have to suffer with removing their best friends for the other friends to fit in the list.

I hope for your understanding, and will hopefully increase the friend limit to 20.
U have a good point. But I doubt it if they will change it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
She said that she can't afford a rank. Please read the whole post next time, is will help prevent miscommunications.
I did but it nonetheless doesn't change the point it is the same place, thing, point, life, list, carrot, point, space, ect. my point is stating the obvious whether or not it was counterproductive the same point is still here whether you can or cannot afford it

take a thread about not getting your rank when buying it

the normal response is contact sales@cubecraft.net people repeat that over and over and over again and to keep ones point is something very stable
thus i made my point

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom