Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 269142

Question: 360, why'd you get into a long fight about this?

Relating ACTUALLY TO THIS TOPIC- I think there can be a system for stone ranks for 5,000 points a one time upgrade to 15 friend slots.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly there shouldn't be a friends limit at all... cubecraft is the only server I've played on where they limit your friends list at least to below 100. 10 friends is no where near enough and honestly extra friend slots will never persuade me to buy a rank. I ♡ this idea

Reactions: Thaus

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Honestly there shouldn't be a friends limit at all... cubecraft is the only server I've played on where they limit your friends list at least to below 100. 10 friends is no where near enough and honestly extra friend slots will never persuade me to buy a rank. I ♡ this idea
Then again ranks and boosters and cosmetics are the CCGN's income, removing it would make it harder for them to manage. The idea of more friends appeal to some people, which encourages them to buy ranks. In my opinion 10 friends is really enough. I mean you usually make friends with people because you play with them a lot, right? So it's most likely you'll see them again. Or as @msofficial said, use external resources if you really want them as friend (after all skype is free, and it's not like you have to talk irl).

Reactions: Loriayle

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
15friend slots would be cool if you are gonna add 20friend slots some of the iron ranks would be mad because they just have a friend slot of 25.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I think 15 friend slots is quiet enough for a Stone Ranked Player, otherwise
they can buy a rank for more friends slots..

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
I think 15 friend slots is quiet enough for a Stone Ranked Player, otherwise
they can buy a rank for more friends slots..
starfire897 said: I can't pay for a new rank because my parents won't allow it. ;)

I said: I have the same situation as the OP has.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I think the friend limits are fine just the way they are. The point, is that you don't need a ton of friends. My point is that you should be thankful for what you have, and stop acting like having 10 friends is some undergraded curse. 10 friends is a lot of individuals to be besties with. The ranks have had the same perks because those perks are rational and they encourage people to donate to the server if they aren't pleased with having default perks.

First off, how exactly was that rude? I could be rude and mean, but I'd rather not hurt your apparently delicate feelings. Because judging from the way you're typing to me, I could slap the label rude on you too. Also, I don't even know the person who started this thread, but it's the 20th one about friend lists. In no way am I targeting. I'm directing this toward everyone. Stop trying to twist my intentions.

Once again you're accusing me and putting words in my mouth. I said be grateful for having 10 friends, because once again, 10 friends is a lot when you think about it. But wait-- I thought you were getting triggered over wanting more friends? So if you're exchanging phone numbers, how are they a stranger? I thought they were your friends that you so desperately need. And if someone doesn't have Skype or discord, then let them go. You can't just cling onto every person you find who is nice to you.

I was using myself as an example. You must not understand how connecting your experiences with other people's issues is reassuring and brings in the relatable aspect of a conversation to get somewhere with them. And yes, it should be easy to remove some friends. I highly doubt anyone who is a stone rank has that many friends whom they play with on at least a weekly basis and are close to. But once again, if you're that close to them, you will find other ways to communicate. And if you're getting that attached to "strangers" on the internet, maybe you should make some irl friends so you aren't that needy for friends on a block game.And I would love to mention that an estimated 74 million people have Skype right now, and 560 million have used Skype in total. If your friend who you are so dear and close to doesn't have one of the most used gamer communication apps, then guess what? Get over it or trade their place with someone who does have Skype/Discord. I'm going to go out on a mathmatic limb here (I suck at math) and say that out of 10 people, the chances of none of them having Skype is extremely far-fetched.

I would say there are few ways to prove your loyality to a Minecraft server:
1. Offer your services (become staff to keep the server a better place and enrich the community)
2. Record a ton of hackers to keep the server clean and help out the staff
3. Donate.

Considering you're a stone rank, that only leaves catching hackers. But catching hackers isn't exactly proving anything. No one can read your mind, and catching hackers doesn't prove that you are a good member of the server and will offer yourself to the server. Money and power are the only ways to connect a person to a server and ensure they wouldn't do anything terrible like abuse the power they have. That may happen in rare cases, but let us not base these stats on the small minority of a situation. And no, I can't justify that I have shown royalty. Which is one of the reasons I'm fine with having 10 friend slots. Obviously.

giphy.gif

So wanting more privaleges means you're loyal to a server? Here's the part where I'm actually rude: that is the dumbest and most biased thing I've heard in a real long time. LMAO. I love it how you're expecting and demanding I prove everything I've said, when you can't prove your own points. Let's be real, most of what we're both saying are opinions. Get real and stop trying to be Bill Nye the Science Guy.

giphy.gif

Well, that was a nice waste of my time. Congrats. Not going to bother with your illiterate
smiley-face-swearing.gif
again. Toodles!
Don't even try @xx_360noscope101 has been loyal to this server longer than you want to know, he has also spent hours on the forums! I am an OBSIDIAN rank and I still think this is a good idea.... why not expand friend spots by 5. If you don't have anything nice to say just leave!

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Don't even try @xx_360noscope101 has been loyal to this server longer than you want to know, he has also spent hours on the forums! I am an OBSIDIAN rank and I still think this is a good idea.... why not expand friend spots by 5. If you don't have anything nice to say just leave!

That little argument was done and over with, but now you've taken it upon yourself to start things up again. This is not a battle of who is loyal to a block game, and the relivance of an opinion is not based on how many hours you spend on a website. Get over yourself. I think the friend lists are fine just the way they are: it cleanly cuts the obsidian rank limit with 100, which is more than a reasonable number. We already resolved all of this, so calm down on the keyboard warrior act. I don't really care for your closed off perspective and snarky little attitude. Everyone can have an opinion.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
That little argument was done and over with, but now you've taken it upon yourself to start things up again. This is not a battle of who is loyal to a block game, and the relivance of an opinion is not based on how many hours you spend on a website. Get over yourself. I think the friend lists are fine just the way they are: it cleanly cuts the obsidian rank limit with 100, which is more than a reasonable number. We already resolved all of this, so calm down on the keyboard warrior act. I don't really care for your closed off perspective and snarky little attitude. Everyone can have an opinion.
Yes they can that is exactly my point, everyone has an opinion and you came in and said your opinion was the only way to go, Be careful how you word it so that you don't come off as a jerk, not saying you are one:) I think that everyone should get their say in, if you don't like the idea don't go bashing the person who came up with it:D I hope you have a wonderful day! Adios good sir!

Reactions: AbandonedUser

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This is the ten millionth thread about this topic, and I'm finally done just shaking my head. This server runs off the money donated to them, and people donate for the perks. One of the perks to buying a rank is having more friend slots. Just because mommy isn't letting you get a rank, doesn't mean you have to have automatic justification to get more privaleges. You're lucky the server lets non-donators have friend slots at all! If you want to have more than 10 friends on the server, add them on other medias such as Skype, discord, or even exchange phone numbers. I'm a stone rank, and I'm not complaining. I add friends I don't have room for on Skype if they have it. Learn to let some people go, escpecially if you don't talk or play with them. I find it ridiculous that there are so many threads of kids trying to demand more friend slots when there's absolutly no justification in getting what you want. You have shown no loyalty to the server, so why should you get donator perks? Stop being a friend horder, and instead of complaining maybe you should be more resourceful and actually do something to help your "problem". Just ugh. This is about as useful as the Women's March. Now look where women are: the Annoying Orange is defunding Planned Parenthood with or without their thoughts on it!
If your buying a rank just to increase your friend slots you need to rethink not just your priorities but your entire existance

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Yes they can that is exactly my point, everyone has an opinion and you came in and said your opinion was the only way to go, Be careful how you word it so that you don't come off as a jerk, not saying you are one:) I think that everyone should get their say in, if you don't like the idea don't go bashing the person who came up with it:D I hope you have a wonderful day! Adios good sir!

What I was trying to do was explain why friends lists are the way they are, and how you can go around not having to remove friends from the server if you have so many. And once again, I was targeting the general population, not one person. But yeah, bye.

If your buying a rank just to increase your friend slots you need to rethink not just your priorities but your entire existance

Say that to the people who actually do that. I plan on buying a (diamond) rank eventually, but right now my priorities are to get everything I need for my new PC setup. If anything I am buying the rank to be able to vote.

D

Deleted member 258721

I think it should expand the list of friends, "such as this
Stone rank = 20 friends
Iron rank = 30 friends
Lapiz = 40 friends
Gold rank = 50 friends
Diamond rank = 100 friends
Emerald rank = 150 friends
Obsidian rank = 200 friends

this is my idea I hope that appeal to you
:):):):):):):):):):):):):cube_light:

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
hmm i like the idea but considering it might be against the EULA it might be a bad idea im not sure if its completely against the EULA but also there are other reasons why it could be a downfall
1: people with Iron ranks will be upset because of the perks it comes with would be pretty much less worthy with it
2: having friends on your friends list isnt a big deal honestly i would rather have a shorter friends list because of all the friend request spams get when they dont turn of friend requests
3: having shorter friends list just means you will be able to only add your true friends like the people you have known for a long time and have been friends with and played minecraft together quite some time
4: im running out of reasons lol i guess this is what happens when you just wake up lol

Reactions: Loriayle

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I think it should expand the list of friends, "such as this
Stone rank = 20 friends
Iron rank = 30 friends
Lapiz = 40 friends
Gold rank = 50 friends
Diamond rank = 100 friends
Emerald rank = 150 friends
Obsidian rank = 200 friends

this is my idea I hope that appeal to you
that is way to much for the Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian Ranks im sorry but Diamond should be at 70 friends if this would happen and Emerald should be at 90 friends and Obsidian at 120 friends even then its still to much

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom