Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Hello everyone! I recently discovered that you can select multiple abilities at once. To help me determine what abilities I might want to pick, I decided to make an excel sheet. Since I worked on this for quite a bit, I figured I could share it with the community, so maybe someone might find this useful.

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SbQz9bi0PY-XMX-AR_cunKPbJs9Eljqe/view?usp=sharing

What does the excel sheet do?
The excel sheet has two main functions. You can mark abilities you already have and it will calculate the total coins you would have to spend to complete all the leftover abilities. The second function is that you can select desired abilities and the sheet will calculate how much these selected abilities will cost. Useful for managing your ability upgrade plan.

How does it work?
It works quite simple! instructions can also be found in the excel file, but for anyone wanting a more visual guide, here you go:

To use this file, you must use excel and enable macros! The file won't work otherwise.

1.png

A full overview of the excel sheet:

2.png

To use the selection/completed ability, use the following instructions:

3.png

Depending on what you wanna do next, follow either instruction:

3a.png

3b.png

I hope someone will find this useful, and if so don't forget to like this thread. Suggestions/corrections to further improve this excel sheet are of course always appreciated

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
thank you! what abilities do you advise to buy first//what do you think are the best?
So personally I would say that the 'good abilities' are (ranked from best to least good):
  • Aggressive mode (More damage is always great)
  • Adrenaline boost (great when running away, speed is also very good while fighting, more knockback)
  • Tripple arrow shot (great to shoot people of bridges when your aim is off)
  • Projectile tank skin (less damage by projectiles is always useful especially against spammers)
  • Fire resistance (great against people using lava buckets)
  • Mining luck (useful for mining maps that don't have enough diamonds, like music, Mario, Viking, swamp possibly trees etc. and single-player maps)
  • Featherweight (not terribly useful in most situations, however, it might save you some critical health)
  • Quick heal (not terribly useful as eating is probably quicker, but with adrenaline boost, while running might make a quick comeback)
The abilities I would get if you have bought most of the above are (also ranked):
  • Autosmelt (this can be super useful on basic, you could mine iron and don't need to build a furnace to save time, but again, it is a bit of a rare use-case)
  • Enderproof (a bit rare to be very useful, but still a nice bonus)
  • Projectile magnet (I would personally recommend to just dodge arrows, but if you do get it, it might give you a few extra arrows when low)
And finally abilities I think aren't good at all:
  • Extra protection (only once per game, can get on useless peaces of armour, plus protection will only grant you like 4% damage reduction, which isn't that much and finally kit enchanter is also an option).
  • Lumberjack luck (you can just find wood in chests ore mine a few extra trees)
  • Pirate (loot appears to be pretty trash)
  • Void treasure (a lot of the time it is just a useless item.
I would also note that a lot of the higher level upgrades are really expensive. For example, you can get ALL abilities to level 5 for about 40k or fully upgrade ONE for the same price. The upgrade gain of that one ability is only around 6-12% more chance to activate the ability, which might be nice, but considering the cumulative advantage you get by upgrading all the other abilities to level 5 is just dwarfing that.

So what I would do is to start upgrading a few on the first list (I ranked them, but just check for yourself which you think is best for your playstyle) and get them to level 5. The Ones you really like might be good to get to level 6. (this will cost you about 25k)

Next, consider the other abilities from the other list and upgrade those to level 5. (this will cost you another 5k)

Then, go back to the first list and start upgrading them to level 6 and 7, do the same with the second list. (the first list will cost another 40k to level 6 and another 80k to level 7. The second list will cost about 10k to level 6 and 15k to level 7)

Finally, upgrade them all to level 8 and do the same with the second list. (This will cost a total of 230k)

You could after that also consider upgrading the 'trash abilities' if skywars is the only game you play, but I would personally just leave them, I just don't think they are worth it.

Reactions: LlTE and colinverp

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
thank you for doing this

it's very useful ty

O: You clearly spent a lot a time on this. I need to upgrade a few abilities myself, but idk how much I need. This is going to make it easier to calculate. Tysm!

Thanks to all three! I did spend quite some time on perfecting the sheet and guide so it was clear how to use it and user-friendly, so I appreciate you guys find it useful, thought it would be a little bit too much for just a bit of ability planning.

Reactions: LlTE
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom