Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

runefist

May 31, 2016
Forest1.jpg

LELELELEL

But srrsly, remove this xD about 5/6 times peeps stay and have hope they get out and you can easily farm 100 kills out of it.... XD

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This screenshot is funny.
But the mini-map you are using shows player location, which is against the rules.

I know it shows players because it shows the other players chocolate derp face on it.
(Atleast i think its against the rules, well not rules, its not an allowed mod on the server)

Reactions: TheBrownster

runefist

May 31, 2016
This screenshot is funny.
But the mini-map you are using shows player location, which is against the rules.

I know it shows players because it shows the other players chocolate derp face on it.
(Atleast i think its against the rules, well not rules, its not an allowed mod on the server)
Oh lel, I did not even know, I've asked people and they said minimap is fine....

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Oh lel, I did not even know, I've asked people and they said minimap is fine....
You can use a mini-map, it just cant show the location of other players, thats all.
I was just letting you know for future reference :D

runefist

May 31, 2016
If I were you I would remove those screenshots or blur ur name out because some sad community members are sadly gonna report you and I dont want to get u banned uknow
Thanks, changed the pictures :p Would indeed be sad if I get banned, I never hack :/ (Well not on purpose, and I srrsly did not know those minimaps were not allowed mods :/)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No, you will not get banned.
Just take off the player location on the mini-map and you will be fine.

The rules state that you can use a mini-map, but if it shows location of players, it is not allowed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom