Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
First of all, Great update, I love it.
Now let's get on with it:

Things I like:
-Enderpearls obviously. After 1 year of suggesting this it's finally here :)
-Colored clay and armor. Makes the game look nice
-The new shop system: Absolutely amazing. Makes everything so much easier
-Fair share between players when on a generator: Makes it fairer for everyone which I really appreciate.
-If you hit someone while having spawn protection, it wears off. After suggesting this for a while now too I'm glad it's now implemented.

You really did a good job staff team. Thanks :)

Now onto the things I don't like:
-Colored glass: I thought glass was mean to be sneaky? Right now it's really not.
-Tnt can only be bought in a quantity of 1. I think it needs to be available in larges quantities as well, because as you can see here [Link] (click on the blue text), It's quite a pain in the back.
EDIT: Also fixed.
-Respawn timer: Great idea, doesn't really work. Yes, it's an improvement, but it needs a nerf (and this comes from me, a person who is heavily against spawn protection abuse). Here's why [Link]. It's just too easy to block up the spawn because they're gone for 10 seconds, and with sandstone being replaced by a harder block it's now also harder to break out of it.
EDIT: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/respawn-timer.191789/#post-850405 HE DID IT.

In conclusion: IMO it's a great update, but there are some minor things that need to be changed.

EDIT: Only colored glass remains...
Oh, and this is just my opinion, but I preferred it when the generators already started working before you joined. Now the startup of the game is a lot slower.

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Compmetely agreed.
Although, i am afan of the colored glass.
It makes it less confusing but it means that it is easier for enemies to find you.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
-Colored glass: I thought glass was mean to be sneaky? Right now it's really not.
I hardly ever use glass anymore, but glass is a block which is a part of you team's blocks and that's why (I think) it has your team colour.

-Tnt can only be bought in a quantity of 1. I think it needs to be available in larges quantities as well, because as you can see here [Link] (click on the blue text), It's quite a pain in the back.
I never use TnT and I've never used it.

-Respawn timer: Great idea, doesn't really work. Yes, it's an improvement, but it needs a nerf (and this comes from me, a person who is heavily against spawn protection abuse). Here's why [Link]. It's just too easy to block up the spawn because they're gone for 10 seconds, and with sandstone being replaced by a harder block it's now also harder to break out of it.
I totally agree that the length of the respawn timer needs to be shortened as it's very long, 8 seconds. I think 3-5 seconds would be better.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There are many people that say that coloured clay a bad addition is.
Coloured clay is in My opinion a Good addition, you can see where you've been everywhere, that is really handy.

I agree with your opinion about the update. I didn't know that There is added a 'fair share'. Anyway Good thread.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
You can now shift click it, and you'll buy as much TNT as you can afford.

As you've seen in other threads, this has now been reduced to 3 seconds.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I haven't played since the update, I loved the old shop system why does the server need to change it, shopping was a skill you had to learn, hotkeys, agility with mouse and when to shop, can someone show me a screenshot?

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I haven't played since the update, I loved the old shop system why does the server need to change it, shopping was a skill you had to learn, hotkeys, agility with mouse and when to shop, can someone show me a screenshot?
It was a skill that isn't supposed to be there.
The new shop system is a lot better IMO.

If you want the old one back, you can always go to settings and select that one.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Oh, and this is just my opinion, but I preferred it when the generators already started working before you joined. Now the startup of the game is a lot slower.
This is back to what it was, in team mode it spawns before you get out of the glass cages just like before the update :P

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
First of all, Great update, I love it.
Now let's get on with it:

Things I like:
-Enderpearls obviously. After 1 year of suggesting this it's finally here :)
-Colored clay and armor. Makes the game look nice
-The new shop system: Absolutely amazing. Makes everything so much easier
-Fair share between players when on a generator: Makes it fairer for everyone which I really appreciate.
-If you hit someone while having spawn protection, it wears off. After suggesting this for a while now too I'm glad it's now implemented.

You really did a good job staff team. Thanks :)

Now onto the things I don't like:
EDIT: Also fixed.
EDIT: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/respawn-timer.191789/#post-850405 HE DID IT.

In conclusion: IMO it's a great update, but there are some minor things that need to be changed.

EDIT: Only colored glass remains...

I agree with the don't likes, I don't like the e-pearls in normal or the colored clay.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
How quickly i could make armour (using keybinds and the control i have over my mouse) was a skill that led me to domination over mid in the majority of my games.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It was a skill that isn't supposed to be there.
The new shop system is a lot better IMO.

If you want the old one back, you can always go to settings and select that one.
Well how about we make it so on skywars you can press shift+T to loot the whole chest, and why not also add this to survival games? This will make players have to less tediously grab each item out of the middle chests! Also lets make it so you don't need to put on armor yourself and if armor breaks, the best armor you have in your inventory gets put on for you! These are all common ground pvp tasks that you have to do quickly.

Bridging, speeds you up if you are good at it
Block spamming, speeds you up if your good at it
Potting at the right time, can make or break a fight
Extra armor placing, when your armor breaks the faster you can notice the problem and fix it the faster you can get in the fight
These are all pvp skills that don't have to do with aim or strafing, shopping is another one, or should I say was one :( if someone can speedbridge they get rewarded for getting to mid faster, if someone can get iron faster they go to mid faster, if all of these things are skills that aren't supposed to be there, then let's just teleport around the map collecting iron, have an auto bridge get created when walking over the void, these are skills that shouldn't be there but are and make the game more interesting,

This is what helped me get to mid with a weapon and armor and food while everyone else was naked.

As speedbridging is a skill so should speedshopping

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
Well how about we make it so on skywars you can press shift+T to loot the whole chest, and why not also add this to survival games? This will make players have to less tediously grab each item out of the middle chests! Also lets make it so you don't need to put on armor yourself and if armor breaks, the best armor you have in your inventory gets put on for you! These are all common ground pvp tasks that you have to do quickly.

Bridging, speeds you up if you are good at it
Block spamming, speeds you up if your good at it
Potting at the right time, can make or break a fight
Extra armor placing, when your armor breaks the faster you can notice the problem and fix it the faster you can get in the fight
These are all pvp skills that don't have to do with aim or strafing, shopping is another one, or should I say was one :( if someone can speedbridge they get rewarded for getting to mid faster, if someone can get iron faster they go to mid faster, if all of these things are skills that aren't supposed to be there, then let's just teleport around the map collecting iron, have an auto bridge get created when walking over the void, these are skills that shouldn't be there but are and make the game more interesting,

This is what helped me get to mid with a weapon and armor and food while everyone else was naked.

As speedbridging is a skill so should speedshopping
100% agreed.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
How quickly i could make armour (using keybinds and the control i have over my mouse) was a skill that led me to domination over mid in the majority of my games.
You are joking right? Kronos just told you (a couple times actually) that you can just change the shop back to the old way if you want (shop settings). I don't get why you are still complaining about the shop being changed unless you don't like that people can gear up faster now. :p

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom