Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do u agree

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2018
California, USA
Why does is the price format different? I don't need to know how much I have I need to know how much it costs? having auto builds makes it easier for people who noob-pole and they make the game so much harder anyway, this isn't Fortnite. the new food add-ons and blocks, to be honest, I don't care but the way they are implemented sucks. The only blocks I severely don't agree with is gold, leave that to the generators. Also emerald gens every game? they have been set to be a special things on particular maps. Someone tell me why garden needs one? Not getting exp after 'gg' is stupid as heck as well, why not reward people for being kind? What do you have against good games? I have days and days logged on this game, it's the only thing my friends and I played everyday for years. We just gave up after two games because it's so god-awful. I personally am furious and I know a ton of other players are too. New Eggwars sucks and I doubt I'll be happy to go back until something changes.

- A pissed off rank who was looking forward to new maps and was met with a crappy update.

CupzOfDeath

May 7, 2018
Why does is the price format different? I don't need to know how much I have I need to know how much it costs? having auto builds makes it easier for people who noob-pole and they make the game so much harder anyway, this isn't Fortnite. the new food add-ons and blocks, to be honest, I don't care but the way they are implemented sucks. The only blocks I severely don't agree with is gold, leave that to the generators. Also emerald gens every game? they have been set to be a special things on particular maps. Someone tell me why garden needs one? Not getting exp after 'gg' is stupid as heck as well, why not reward people for being kind? What do you have against good games? I have days and days logged on this game, it's the only thing my friends and I played everyday for years. We just gave up after two games because it's so god-awful. I personally am furious and I know a ton of other players are too. New Eggwars sucks and I doubt I'll be happy to go back until something changes.

- A pissed off rank who was looking forward to new maps and was met with a crappy update.
I completely agree we all know that eggwars was a popular game until the eggwars community started to lose members as the game got older , but the old eggwars will still be the best!

Reactions: Nobody_Unity

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I am pretty sure you still get exp after saying gg. You say you dislike the way the new food and blocks were added explain cause you just say you hate but don't give the reasoning as I don't understand what's the problem with new food and blocks. I don't see why autobuilds are awful as they are very slow and I have not seen a single person use them. I don't get you why can't gold be added it's a nice way to defend ur egg cause people will need to bring an better tool just like with obsidian but just 1 worse. Emerald gens why every maps needs it, I think it's to reward people going mid so people going mid have more stuff than the people camping as the people camping can't get emeralds. I don't think you actually gave the update a chance and you should cause it isn't that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: klqus and Conea64

invadedyouth

Jun 12, 2020
Norway
When I first played the new update I needed to just get used to it. It's a bit different ofcourse, but at the same time after I played a couple of times it doesnt bother me. I was sceptical at first since im so used to the old one and if I had to choose I would choose the old one. BUT change can be good and I just think the more we play the easier it will be to get the hang of it. I do agree that the gold ore you can buy is not neccesery at all

Nobody_Unity

Aug 9, 2020
I completely agree we all know that eggwars was a popular game until the eggwars community started to lose members as the game got older , but the old eggwars will still be the best!
I kinda agree but i think that the changes (Some of them are bad) but i think that it is good for the game to change

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
Yea everyone's hating on this update and not really explaining why
While there have been a lot of posts/comments such as this without helpful recommendations, there are several comments in the main update and follow-up that suggest edits and further discuss why this update was such a poor decision.
(tldr it's chasing hypixel to make eggwars more like bedwars, and barely anyone played/like the beta before it was pushed to the main game)

• Love
Reactions: klqus

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
While there have been a lot of posts/comments such as this without helpful recommendations, there are several comments in the main update and follow-up that suggest edits and further discuss why this update was such a poor decision.
(tldr it's chasing hypixel to make eggwars more like bedwars, and barely anyone played/like the beta before it was pushed to the main game)
you act like it is a bad thing to follow in hypixel footsteps. their game is the biggest minigame in minecraft so it makes sense to take inspiration from that game

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
you act like it is a bad thing to follow in hypixel footsteps. their game is the biggest minigame in minecraft so it makes sense to take inspiration from that game
Updates are supposed to bring new content. Bedwars is *years* old. If I wanted to play Bedwars, I would just go play Bedwars. Also plagiarism is a thing that is not cool.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Updates are supposed to bring new content. Bedwars is *years* old. If I wanted to play Bedwars, I would just go play Bedwars. Also plagiarism is a thing that is not cool.
well it is not exactly the same so im glad the programmers are making the game unique while also still taking inspiration from the big game

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
The line between inspiration and plagiarism is kinda blurry but generally if they copy it word for word, then its plagiarism. Which isnt exactly what cubecraft did

Eggwars and Bedwars can be considered in the same way Battlefield and COD is. They both share the same set of mechanics, just that they have their own flavour thats different between each game franchise

Reactions: EggCracker12

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
The things is, though, if BedWars came first and EggWars second that wouldn't be as much of a problem. But BedWars came after EggWars and now EggWars trying to copy BedWars mechanics feels both disappointing and disingenuous. If you want to update EggWars, do something that all the iterations of the game (egg,bed,cake-wars) are not doing, that would bring cool new content rather than borrowing off of your more successful sibling. Again: if I wanted to play bedwars, I would just go play bedwars. I don't want a game I already love to become BedWars 2.0 because the admins couldn't think of anything better to bring to the game that the community responded well to.

• Love

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
The things is, though, if BedWars came first and EggWars second that wouldn't be as much of a problem. But BedWars came after EggWars and now EggWars trying to copy BedWars mechanics feels both disappointing and disingenuous. If you want to update EggWars, do something that all the iterations of the game (egg,bed,cake-wars) are not doing, that would bring cool new content rather than borrowing off of your more successful sibling. Again: if I wanted to play bedwars, I would just go play bedwars. I don't want a game I already love to become BedWars 2.0 because the admins couldn't think of anything better to bring to the game that the community responded well to.
well that is what the admins have added with the gold ore and auto structures

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
You should check out my thread where I already commented on this topic.

I'm going to admit, I was pretty disappointed in the beginning because of how I was so used to the older version of EggWars and how I never really played Beta or enjoyed playing it.

However, as many others mentioned above, we should all try and be a little more positive about the situation and look on the bright side, as much as there are a few things that some dislike about the new update, this is a good change for Cube and I think that instead of complaining about it and asking for it to be reverted (which will probably never happen) we should be more open minded and talk about improvements which you can suggest here.

We should all at least try to get used to the new EggWars and appreciate the fact that they're taking the time to listen to us and make changes. They've already changed a lot of things players suggested to be changed and I'm sure if you were to come up with some reasonable suggestions they'd be able to make adjustments to certain things that you dislike/think could be better.

To be completely honest, it isn't even that bad, I've been playing EggWars since the update came out and the only thing that I'm not so fond of is the emerald shop since I would personally never use it.

As I mentioned earlier, complaining isn't ever going to solve anything, I hope those of you who feel the same way get a grip and at least try to be more reasonable and open minded about it.

Reactions: invadedyouth

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
To be completely honest, it isn't even that bad, I've been playing EggWars since the update came out and the only thing that I'm not so fond of is the emerald shop since I would personally never use it.
Idek when I last used the emerald shop for something serious and not just, "oh will they die to endermites." Its probably because the map makers haven't actually started thinking about maps with emerald gens included yet and so we havent seen the full potential of these yet

Reactions: invadedyouth
Members Online
Top Bottom