Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So, you all know about the "Everything Else" section.
I mean, it's pretty cool. It's what we needed. All good.
But there's one major mistake with this thread:

IT'S NOT ON THE RECENT POSTS LIST!

Now, waitwait wait, I know what you're trying to write. Keep reading to the end geez....
You think Everything Else is for stupid posts that don't deserve recognition, right?
Well, mostly... you're right.... it's often full of useless crap....

But there's a thread. A mysthical, ancient, thread. Forged by the hands of Muffin in the old ages of 2014.
That thread is a magical, infiniterly powerful, beautiful gemstone trapped inside a mud-like rock that the Everything Else section is. That gemstone is called "CCG Memes"

What does this cause?
Well, not so many people look at CCG memes anymore, atleast not the new people, just who used to follow the thread.

So here's the actual suggestion...
Ah wait, let's make it even 'cause lol, there ya go, TWO SUGGESTIONS, but you can only choose one ;)
Nah actually, it'd be more efficient if you could have both.

SO FIRST ONE MY GENTLEMEN:
Move "CCG Memes" to Media so it's actually relevant.
OK THAT'S IT THEN SECOND CUZ 2 IS GUD NUMBER
Make the "Everything Else" section pop up in the "Recent posts" section.

Ok that was it you can go back at doing whatever you were doing k thx bai

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
But there's a thread. A mysthical, ancient, thread. Forged by the hands of Muffin in the old ages of 2014.
That thread is a magical, infiniterly powerful, beautiful gemstone trapped inside a mud-like rock that the Everything Else section is. That gemstone is called "CCG Memes"
This was so beautifully worded I actually cried a little inside +1

Reactions: Ping Ether

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I was like farming myself with some of my alts. Then I stopped to read this. Really a waste of time!

Anyway the second suggestion sounds good or what I would like to see is to add a General tab. Where people can talk about general Cube related stuff.

B

Britney Spears

The CCG memes thread belongs in the everything else sub-forum as it's not really "media". The point of these new sections were to make the forums look more neat.

(Maybe we can make it a sticky thread on the everything else sub-forum as a lot forumers use it).

The recent posts section on the homepage shouldn't contain everything else threads to be honest, I'd rather see good suggestions pop up that will contribute into certain gamemodes than memes, funny posts or whatsoever.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
(Maybe we can make it a sticky thread on the everything else sub-forum as a lot forumers use it).
dac4a007757b04bf2345df5e7943b3a0.png

Making it a sticky thread popped up in this ^^^^^^^^^ sounds like a better idea.
We've got to bring the meme thread back to life.
(Yes, this comment is half sarcastic)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You use recent activity?!?!? O_o new posts/new profile posts is the best. I see pretty much everything :3 Anyway ccg memes and everything else shows up fine in new posts

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So, you all know about the "Everything Else" section.
I mean, it's pretty cool. It's what we needed. All good.
But there's one major mistake with this thread:

IT'S NOT ON THE RECENT POSTS LIST!

Now, waitwait wait, I know what you're trying to write. Keep reading to the end geez....
You think Everything Else is for stupid posts that don't deserve recognition, right?
Well, mostly... you're right.... it's often full of useless crap....

What does this cause?
Well, not so many people look at CCG memes anymore, atleast not the new people, just who used to follow the thread.

So here's the actual suggestion...
Ah wait, let's make it even 'cause lol, there ya go, TWO SUGGESTIONS, but you can only choose one ;)
Nah actually, it'd be more efficient if you could have both.

SO FIRST ONE MY GENTLEMEN:
Move "CCG Memes" to Media so it's actually relevant.
OK THAT'S IT THEN SECOND CUZ 2 IS GUD NUMBER
Make the "Everything Else" section pop up in the "Recent posts" section.

Ok that was it you can go back at doing whatever you were doing k thx bai
Why Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom