Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Why am I making this thread?
There are too many who are struggling, on how to install or record with Replay mod!

If you're one of them, Read below. This guideline tells you everything about the "Replay Mod"
[-------------------------------------]

So Lets Start!

Firstly,

What is the "Replay Mod" ?

The replay mod is Minecraft Mod to record, relive and share your experience.
The Replay Mod is a Modification for the popular sandbox game Minecraft which allows you to record, replay and share your gaming experience.
It's easy to use, but an incredibly powerful tool. Create perfect Minecraft Videos within minutes.
Replay Files are in a lightweight format - An average recording over 1 hour is less than 10 Megabytes large. You can easily share your Replays with your friends using the Replay Center.
Coming with a built-in video creator, the Replay Mod allows everyone to make perfect clips without any external software. The simple User Interface makes it very easy to design awesome Camera Paths.

WARNING : You need forge to be able to use replay mod
How to install Forge

To install forge, Press that link http://files.minecraftforge.net/ and it shall take you to Like page :
Capture.PNG

After going to this page, You can install which ever version you'd like, Please note that Replay mod and Forge needs to have the same version. After deciding which version you'd like click at "Show all downloads" and install the lastest version. By clicking at "Installer". It shall take you to different pages, Please skip them. After pressing "SKIP" forge shall start downloading automatically.

After downloading forge, A small page shall appear which is like this :
Capture.PNG

Once you have this page opened, Tick "Install client" and Press "OK" After that, Forge has been download to your minecraft.

How to check if forge has been installed or not, You first need to go to your minecraft launcher, then to "launch options"
Next, click at "Add new" then click at "Version" and scroll till you find forge, For me I have the 1.11.2 version of forge installed so it should look like that :

Capture.PNG

Once you have found it, Click "Save" and play. After launching this should appear :

Capture.PNG

, if it does that means that you have installed forge correctly, if it doesn't appear, it means you didn't follow the instructions properly. So try to go back, and find what you missed.
How to install "Replay Mod" ?

To install the mod you need to go to "https://www.replaymod.com/" After that, Press the "Download now" button.( I'm not on 1.11 version can I still download it?) Of course you can. The replay mod allows you to download from version 1.8 till to the latest version of replay mod.

After downloading the mod, Press "Windows + R" and type %appdata% after that, Press "OK".

winds_r.PNG

After that go to ".minecraft" then to "mods". Create a new folder called "1.11.2" (If you're using 1.8/1,9.4/1.10 or any other version) Please name the folder, depending on what version of replay mod you have installed. After creating the folder, drag the replay mod to the folder, and Replay mod should be installed to minecraft. To make sure that it's installed. Launch minecraft and go to the "Mods" button (If you don't have the "Mods" button. That's because you haven't installed forge properly. Don't know to to install forge? Scroll up and you'll see "How to install forge") If replay mod appears into the mods bar, that means that you have successfully installed replay mod!

"How to record with Replay mod"

This video explains fully how to record replay mod!

"FFmpeg"

FFmpeg is a encoder that replay mod uses if you wish to render your videos using replay mod. Replay mod needs this to render your videos in great quality for low file size and you can download it here https://ffmpeg.org/download.html. Firstly after you have download ffmpeg you would want to go ahead and install it completely, after the installation has been completed you have to go to the folder where ffmpeg was installed which looks something like this C:\FFmpeg and you would want to go into the bin folder and there you will find a file called ffmpeg.exe and you would want to copy it's location, the location you copied should look like this C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe and the next time you render a video or cinematic off of replay mod you will see at the very bottom there is a small box with the title of cmd, remove everything that is in that box and paste the location of ffmpeg you copied (For example C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe). Great Job, you have now succesfully installed FFmpeg for Replay mod
[-------------------------------]-

Example of Replay Mod

I hope that this thread helped you. Anything missing?! Make sure to tell me down below!

Last edited:

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
You took a long time making this thread. It was worth it, great explanation, very detailed and noob friendly. Good Job on these helpful instructions
Here is replay footage I made
Thank you, Really appreciated ,I like your Eggwars footage, Keep up the good work :)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Thanks for sharing this guide on the Replay Mod. It's a valuable mod; I use it sometimes to relive some moments. What I particularly like about this recorder over others is that you can go into third-person or first-person view in any player that is in the same game or lobby as you.

The last time I used it was fairly recently. One of my friends is the queen of paintball and I used the mod so I could analyze her moves and playstyle... so next time we meet she won't be sitting pretty :D

I only wish that, when you go forward and back in time, it was more responsive -- it can take a while. I also would love to see a feature added where you can turn recording on and off at will in-game rather than only in the launcher.

Reactions: Clacks
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom