Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I report a hacker, gets denied because player already got banned.
Atleast give me a handled report, I report 4 hackers with perfect evidence, and gets denied just because they got banned by sentinel or another person. Really annoying...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is the main reason I don't report Hackers. Sentinel may be slow but it certain bans them eventually. It even happened that a Hacker got banned while fighting me.
I don't really see a reason for this. Just don't report if you don't like your reports getting closed. By the way this would suit more inside Suggestions.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yeah I used to report but now I'm kind of "retired" simply because Sentinel is doing a good job at it.
I don't think those reports should count as "handled" reports because then people will just report as many as possible to get their report number up.

If I were you I wouldn't think too much of the report being denied. It's just a bunch of red letters, nothing severe.
I only report teamers.
Reporting teamers is kinda pointless though. They really don't care about their 1 day ban that arrives too late and probably won't even notice.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reporting teamers is kinda pointless though. They really don't care about their 1 day ban that arrives too late and probably won't even notice.
I'm pretty sure the rules and punishments will change very soon so maybe Teaming will turn into stacking offenses instead of a 1 day ban.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm pretty sure the rules and punishments will change very soon so maybe Teaming will turn into stacking offenses instead of a 1 day ban.
I thought that was already changed recently. Maybe some @Moderator can confirm?

The way to go with reports is to record evidence but not to cut and upload it until later. If they aren't banned one or two hours later you upload it and make a report.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I thought that was already changed recently. Maybe some @Moderator can confirm?

The way to go with reports is to record evidence but not to cut and upload it until later. If they aren't banned one or two hours later you upload it and make a report.
I just checked the Official rules thread and nothing seems to have changed. And yes the rules will soon be updated/improved. For example: Advertising your streams will no longer be allowed unless you have YTer rank.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Handled means they were punished as a result of you reporting them. If they get punished bc of something else, yours' will be marked as closed.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I just checked the Official rules thread and nothing seems to have changed. And yes the rules will soon be updated/improved. For example: Advertising your streams will no longer be allowed unless you have YTer rank.
The thread says nothing about punishment durations. I'm pretty sure I have seen a mod say that bans for repeated teaming are longer now. I tried to ask on #staff-help but naturally it was ignored it took a while until someone answered.

Screenshot_2017-10-19_16-49-50.png
Bans for teaming last 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and then are permanent.

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yeah I used to report but now I'm kind of "retired" simply because Sentinel is doing a good job at it.
I don't think those reports should count as "handled" reports because then people will just report as many as possible to get their report number up.

If I were you I wouldn't think too much of the report being denied. It's just a bunch of red letters, nothing severe.

Reporting teamers is the best. You report 1 team of 2, you get 2 handled reports in 1

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Handled means they were punished as a result of you reporting them. If they get punished bc of something else, yours' will be marked as closed.
I know that, the problem Sentinel is banning every hacker out there, meaning every hacker I report, gets a closed report

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Oh I did, I just think the well-being of the entire server is a lot more important than the well-being you get off seeing how high your number of successful reports are.
Who said that? I never said that I wanted successful reports, yes I know that the well-being of the server is more important than my reports, but I don't see the problem of having more successful reports....

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
There isn't one, unless you think that Sentinel banning hackers is a problem, which I find very alarming.

Anyway I made my point so I'm not going to respond again.
The problem is that Sentinel is banning all hackers, that means all reports I make on hackers get denied.
But whatever.
Have a nice day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom