Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I have one thing to say. Its easy to remove or disable hacks and record. And secondly, that doesn't go here, it goes in a conversation with the Staff that banned you. (Ok these are to things but thats not the point.)
You can appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Toggling off or getting rid of your hacks means nothing.
You may have done it for this video so you would have "proof" that you arent hacking.
But again, your report (if you were reported) could have shown you clearly hacking.
Tturning off your hacks for one video will not change things.

Plus, there is always such thing as a Ghost Client!

Its also a bit weird that about 4 people who fought you pretty much all called hacks... strange...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I still don't get why you even bother making these videos and all these threads (for real this must be like he fifth or sixth). You have hacked before, that much is known. Especially since you've come online for couple of days blatantly running around with your kill aura. Making videos of you playing legit is hardly legitimate proof that you've never hacked.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
This honestly means nothing as you could've just toggled. Also, how did you get night vision? I've been on that map before and I know you don't just get night vision.. Anyways, claiming that you do not hack with video evidence isn't going to help. Also, if you were banned, bypassing with an alt is against the rules. This isn't helping you..

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Nice try, but that video shows hacks at 1:30. I can see you land hits without having your crosshair on the target.
I wouldn't say that is definite proof. 1.8 ffa isn't really 1.8 actually. It's 1.9 turned 1.8 and sometimes hits come out very weird. Like for example the slash feature of 1.9 swords sometimes works on 1.8 ffa. Not to mention the server is pretty bad with it's hit detection. So you can tend to get hits in when you normally can't.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom