Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FxVoidz

Novice Member
Sep 30, 2019
I have a complaint about EU/NA servers. As of right now the queueing is really messed up. I don't think what region you queue should be based on who is in your party/ what time of day it is. There is no point in adding EU/NA lobbies if cubecraft is gonna choose what you queue. It should be based on what the player wants to play. Like for me If I am grinding late at night which is normally what I do I don't wanna be sitting there playing EU. Even if the game takes a little bit longer to fill up I would still rather play on the server that is gonna give me the best ping. I have noticed that the queue tends to lean more to EU which I don't really think is fair to NA players. When I am trying to 1v1 a friend who is EU we should be allowed to queue whatever region we want instead of my friend getting EU every time.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
@Matriox I complained about this a couple months ago and got all disagrees :>
(Its a little different but still similar enough)
97DDF66D-AE33-46D5-9676-4C87B2078374.jpeg
176837E6-559C-4A87-8E28-D399C41AC840.jpeg

This is why I hate the community

D

Deleted member 576174

I think this is impossible.
Each server has its own DATABASE.
I really doubt this, considering CubeCraft is a big Network they probably know how to use the same database for multiple servers.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I really doubt this, considering CubeCraft is a big Network they probably know how to use the same database for multiple servers.
I'm refering to games like Skyblock, where, when you enter the portal it loads your world data.
#assume that exist only one BIG database for both server(EU/NA).
when you world loads/saves, the server must send the data to THE BIG DATABASE, this makes EU/NA servers act as a PROXY.
AND EU/NA ARE NOT PROXY SERVERS.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂