Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
it would be better to have Europa and United States lobby's
in my opinion it will make the lagg that some players have less.

G

Gamerfull

I believe that the lag will not disappear and my opinion is unnecessary

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think it's not necessary, that's because you have now each country together so it's fine so! I think you then also thick lagg gets ... What do you think @ItsDavey_?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Some interesting ideas but here are some quick points.
I think it would be cool to expand the network to have more points of presence where our players are. At the moment the majority of our players are in Europe so having our servers in that area works well for us. Our servers are also in France ATM not the UK as people think!

If we did do it I would like to think that we would have a unified server rather than segmented countries.

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
IMO its kinda pointless to make duplicate servers just to give the US players a better connection to the game, cubecraft has players from all over the world and EU is right in the centre. Playing from SEA is fine, just some random spikes here and there, and not the best of pings. But it's still playable. I doubt this will ever be a thing on the server. Pointless to pay for another server just to satisfy a certain community, unless you're telling me more than 50% of cubecraft's population is based on the US then maybe, just maybe, they will make one. But this obviously isn't the case.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ive heard something about developers "generalizing" the server so itll be more stable for cross planet players without making a US server, but dont quote me on that

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
When everyone is asleep in the EU and I'm not isn't like the whole EU server dead then?? (If the community was actually seperated) (And then I'm also talking about when I want to play at like 1 am)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes!
Lets seperate the community.

lets not do this
No more building of the wall
it would be better to have Europa and United States lobby's
in my opinion it will make the lagg that some players have less.
Umm well the main source of the server is in the U.K.
But I have played just as if not further away then in America and it isn't actually that bad (and this PC can't handle keeping a word document open overnight) so I think it's might be a Los ping or local problem

KaiSays

Dec 30, 2016
From Discord
I think this idea is not so good.. cuz what are you going to do when you are living in EU. And you want to play with a friend and he is living in the US :'(

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This might help latency, but by making 2 different lobbys, means that your splitting the community up, which results in even less players that you can see in game. On top of that, some friends won't be able to see each other. Sorry, but I have to disagree.
True. If you want to play with your friends in Cubecraft, but you are in the EU lobby and they are in US you cant play together, which is actually sad. I would love for the Americans to have less lag but i don't think that splitting the community up is the way to go, because of this i agree with @MastahMilk.

Reactions: Milkyy

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
My idea is that there are some US servers and EU servers
And some where both Continents can play

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
My idea is that there are some US servers and EU servers
And some where both Continents can play
So now you want the community to be split up in 3? That's just even worse. What they should do is create something that extends the connection all the way over the America, without making new servers and spliting up half of the community.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom