Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rubythecherry

Jul 12, 2017
Florida, United States
After beating someone in fair pvp i was told "Enjoy ban!" I don't know if this means i'm being accused of hacking but i'd like to get this sorted out please. Im willing to provide any screenshots needed (if necessary).

Attachments

• 2017-07-23_19.24.20.png
    2017-07-23_19.24.20.png
    786.7 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Lilleh__

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
After beating someone in fair pvp i was told "Enjoy ban!" I don't know if this means i'm being accused of hacking but i'd like to get this sorted out please. Im willing to provide any screenshots needed (if necessary).

There telling you to enjoy your ban as a snarky haxusation... I used it a while back but I decided not to...
Don't worry if your still here it means your safe ;)

Can you send me a link to that texture pack? ;)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
Probably just a little kid who watches every single Minecraft PvP youtuber and thinks this makes him a god, and if you beat him you're obviously hacking.
Wouldn't worry about it in the slightest

Reactions: Maaarijn
D

Deleted member 100818

If you're good at pvp you have to deal with those people, you could ignore them or tell them you do not have hacks, I would ignore them tho.

Don't worry about it, it probably means that you're a good and skilled pvper!
He might just be bad at pvp and he doesn't see the difference between hacks and skills.
At lot of players say things like this these days, I think he knows that you're not a hacker but just sais enjoy ban when he gets killed to annoy other players.

Reactions: Maaarijn

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
I get hackusated a tonn.

They say that to scare you sont worry most likely your not gonna get reported if you do u wont get banned trust me ;)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
That's a hackusation. I would only say that to someone who I've recorded breaking the rules.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom