• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
Hello! I'm unsure if this has been suggested before, but I believe that it would be a nice feature to add to Tower Defense. (I'm aware that this idea isn't a priority, however it would be a nice feature to add for convenience).

Usually, in a game of Tower Defense, your castle health is shown at the top of your screen.
XgtFJMr.png

Currently, the only way to see the opposing team's castle health is to fly across the map and check, my suggestion is to add another indicator that shows the enemy castle health. It wouldn't be a hard feature to implement, and I think that it'd be nice to see the other castle's health without having to go out of your way to check the other castle.
Thanks for any feedback y'all have! I really appreciate it! :]

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I love this idea! Makes it easier to fly to the enemy's castle and check their health, but I have to complain if it gets added to Survival mode as well. Basically, survival mode has Castle Health bar and the "Next Wave" countdown, which is under the HP bar. Adding the Enemy's health bar, as an example, under our Castle's health will be kinda annoying for some reason, as 3 bars will appear in the screen and will cover your Minecraft screen if you're on windowed mode. But you can mention where to put the location of enemy's health bar so it might be easier to play Survival mode without having multiple things on the screen.

I loved your idea!

Reactions: Dokter

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This is a very good idea, and I also think that this hasn’t been suggested before.

This is an slight improvement that could spare you a lot of time. The only con I could think of is that there would be to much Boss Bars, but still I think this should get added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom