Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 1, 2018
So my friends and I were wondering how that works exactly. Like how do you rack up points to determine the top 3 players.
Is it amount of money spent? Towers placed? Mobs sent? EXP spent?
I've tried googling this but it seems no one has either asked or I haven't worded it right. I'm not sure.
Also does being on the endgame leader board have anything to do with getting cubelets by the time the game ends? As far as I know its completely random?
Sorry for all the questions and thanks for reading!

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
So my friends and I were wondering how that works exactly. Like how do you rack up points to determine the top 3 players.
Is it amount of money spent? Towers placed? Mobs sent? EXP spent?
I've tried googling this but it seems no one has either asked or I haven't worded it right. I'm not sure.
Also does being on the endgame leader board have anything to do with getting cubelets by the time the game ends? As far as I know its completely random?
Sorry for all the questions and thanks for reading!
I play a lot and this is true.
But is not random.

You can send the lowest price troop or you can place the lowest price tower .
Is not the same send
40slimes
Than
54zombies

The slime is more expensive and give you the same points than zombies.
In this moment the player with the zombies will reach the top and the player with slimes no.

Same with the towers.
Is not the same place
10 lvl 1 archer towers
Than
2 lvl 3 turrets

Here happend the same than with troops the player with more towers will reach the top.

But the top has more stats. One of them is poibts.

Send troops or place expensive towers give you more points than normal towers or troops.

Obiously send a lot of normal troops give you much points, but in this moment the price is more important.

You can see this if you compair the top 1
20 troops 4 towers 90000 points
With the Top 2
35 troops 8 towers 57000 points

This happend me a lot of times, dont look like a bug, i think than is because the top 1 send less troops and place less towers, but expend more money

In my opinion.
If you want to get some extra exp and points.
If you will win, place a lot of archers towers before :V

Oct 1, 2018
1 I am a SHE :/ (Pet peeve of mine lolz)
2 Yes I was talking about tower defense since I published this in the subtopic for it
3. Endgame as in when the game ends
4. Thank you for you help and it does make a bit more sense now!!!
So many things to answer XD

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
@ShortyLynnChaos So basically imagine this situation:

The overall score is a mix of everything you've done in the game.
An average amount of troops for a 10 minute game would be 480+
(Per 15s, you can send 12 mobs. Per minute you can send 48 mobs)

(At the start of the game)
> Build a Mage Tower. Upgrade it to Lv.3
> Wait for the first wave of enemy troops. (Send 12 Zombies)
> Get enough coins to upgrade your Mage Tower. It deals AoE damage, so it targets lots of mobs, making it a highly viable starting-tower.
> After you've sent enough Zombies, upgrade your Gold-Mine to Lv.2 (50coins/sec) and eventually unlock either Skeletons or Witches. Don't unlock them both.
Witches are better, because they give you more XP. But they also cost more. And take a very long time to kill at the first few minutes of the game.
(Witches = Long term , Skeletons = Fast-Game)
If you're playing with friends then obviously one will unlock Skelly's, and other will do Wenches.

At the 10 minutes mark, you should have [Max Goldmine] , [Max Witch] , [Max Skeleton] , [Max Blaze] , [All potions] and that's basically it.

But what matters most is the quantity, rather than quality.
Sending 48 Zombies is much better than 12 maxed out Giants.
10 Archer Towers are way better than 5 maxed out Turrets.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
TL;DR: your endgame score is determined by the amount of towers, what towers and what level towers you've placed;

the amount of mobs you've sent, what mobs and their level;

the amount of mobs you've killed, what mobs and their level.

Reactions: Chum Chum
Oct 1, 2018
@ShortyLynnChaos So basically imagine this situation:

The overall score is a mix of everything you've done in the game.
An average amount of troops for a 10 minute game would be 480+
(Per 15s, you can send 12 mobs. Per minute you can send 48 mobs)

(At the start of the game)
> Build a Mage Tower. Upgrade it to Lv.3
> Wait for the first wave of enemy troops. (Send 12 Zombies)
> Get enough coins to upgrade your Mage Tower. It deals AoE damage, so it targets lots of mobs, making it a highly viable starting-tower.
> After you've sent enough Zombies, upgrade your Gold-Mine to Lv.2 (50coins/sec) and eventually unlock either Skeletons or Witches. Don't unlock them both.
Witches are better, because they give you more XP. But they also cost more. And take a very long time to kill at the first few minutes of the game.
(Witches = Long term , Skeletons = Fast-Game)
If you're playing with friends then obviously one will unlock Skelly's, and other will do Wenches.

At the 10 minutes mark, you should have [Max Goldmine] , [Max Witch] , [Max Skeleton] , [Max Blaze] , [All potions] and that's basically it.

But what matters most is the quantity, rather than quality.
Sending 48 Zombies is much better than 12 maxed out Giants.
10 Archer Towers are way better than 5 maxed out Turrets.

BTW thank you for this! We've tested out this strategy multiple times and have found it super effective! Including what works best for Normal vs Double Income
So its really awesome! Thank you!

Reactions: Chum Chum
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom