Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Disappointed in these players, they had the upper hand too, they had an egg yet they are camping.. bad strategy..
Also, they tnt'd your bridge? Build it up higher next time.. Problem solved..

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm going to vote against this, but it's for a completely different reason. Here's why I'm against it: Right now, rushing is the proper way to deal with campers, but it's a very risky maneuver, considering most people do it in leather. If people know they can just get an Ender pearl, they won't take a risk in rushing and will just go to mid like everyone else does, dragging out the game. I do agree that the claim that's it's too OP is quite ridiculous, considering that they should remove Notch Apples if that's the case. I still personally prefer this suggestion:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-anti-camp-suggestion.175825/

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Camping IS a strategy.
Enderpearls are quite overpowered, since they remove the need of making your way over to someone. Enderpearls are 100% safe compared to making a bridge.
If you want to get to someone's island, make a skybridge at sky limit. There's less chance for them TNT'ing it then.
How about making them cost emeralds

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I agree.
It is extremely annoying to try and battle campers on a normal game, especially if they have a bow. That is why I always vote OP.

Also, I don't get why people complain about campers but then disagree to adding enderpearls to normal mode. Adding enderpearls would help stop camping.
-_-
You are right but campers can also just trow a enderpearl when they see someone comming so ye not realy a smart idea.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
image.gif

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Pillar up with a tube. They can't shoot you off, when you're higher than them, they won't be able to shoot you at all

As I stated above, Tube.

That's why you shoot them when they try.
And since you said "us" you could just go after them from 2 locations. Not like they'll land every single shot and keep both of you at bay.

Where do they run? what bridge? one you could've used instead of bridging? Why jump down when they can just go up to the bridge you made?
Spatial.
Awareness.
(When you are building to sky limit, they can easily build out of the base without even caring about you building up, They having an egg or not is not their problem)

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Enderpearls are to OP for OP mode, why would you add them in Normal? (And if you add enderpearls the game is to easy)

TF You call 64 diamonds for an enderpearls easy?
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO USE ENDERPEARLS IN ANY GAME.
BUT THIS IS THE BEST IDEA CUBECRAFT HAVE. Ending Camping in OP, But...

Seriously, they have the answer to remove camping for us people, but nope.
They like to see us suffer

And you only play skywars.

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
You are right but campers can also just trow a enderpearl when they see someone comming so ye not realy a smart idea.

And...? They are CAMPERS. CAMPERS!
Camping in their base, with one single diamond generator. You have Mid, other base, and more resource for diamonds, You would have more Ender pearls none the less, killing the campers.

Disappointed in these players, they had the upper hand too, they had an egg yet they are camping.. bad strategy..
Also, they tnt'd your bridge? Build it up higher next time.. Problem solved..
And what about falling down to their base?
Taking all damage? Unless you play op, you will be heavily damaged and become an easy kill for the camper.
And what makes them unable to build up and shoot you again and again?

People who says We don't need ender pearls on normal is either bad at the game and die early in the game or One of the camper, OR Delusional enough to believe we don't need it.

I'm going to vote against this, but it's for a completely different reason. Here's why I'm against it: Right now, rushing is the proper way to deal with campers, but it's a very risky maneuver, considering most people do it in leather. If people know they can just get an Ender pearl, they won't take a risk in rushing and will just go to mid like everyone else does, dragging out the game. I do agree that the claim that's it's too OP is quite ridiculous, considering that they should remove Notch Apples if that's the case. I still personally prefer this suggestion:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-anti-camp-suggestion.175825/

You wanna rush? Campers can camp as early in 3 minutes after the game start (Depending on the mid).
Getting Diamonds, upgrade dia gen, get armor, gg.
Someone coming? BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW.

Rush isn't even a tactics. You fight over 10 other teams, and you would rush against most of them?
AND, How would you know who to rush? You might be able to eliminate 5 players, but there are still possibilities that there are campers in the other 5 that live.

No. We need Ender pearls.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I agree.
It is extremely annoying to try and battle campers on a normal game, especially if they have a bow. That is why I always vote OP.

Also, I don't get why people complain about campers but then disagree to adding enderpearls to normal mode. Adding enderpearls would help stop camping.
-_-
In team mode By the time you collect enough diamonds for an Epearl your team is already on the island and in solo mode most islands are a few blocks away
keep bowspamming you when you try to make a (safe/sky)-bridge.
If you tunnel its near imbossible to hit you in a skybridge and even if they do you cant be hit off

destroying the bridge with TNT

In op mode this is really easy but in normal mode this can be expensive but try building with obsidian, its blast resistant

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom