Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should epearls be in normal mode?

• Total voters
B

Brendan Gasper

In overpowered, campers are not too uncommon, but we can combat them with enderpearls, so it's not too bad. In normal, if someone is camping, and they have no bridge, there is no way to get to them, and there is no epearls. I think that the price of epearls in overpowered should be like 32 or 40 diamonds, then 1 stack in normal. All of this is just to prevent campers

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Safe bridging is a thing you know. Since i usually only play in teams, i have several players safe bridging to an island from different angles, then they can't focus all their archers on one person, allowing for more chances for the bridge to progress.

Noochie705

Apr 13, 2017
In overpowered, campers are not too uncommon, but we can combat them with enderpearls, so it's not too bad. In normal, if someone is camping, and they have no bridge, there is no way to get to them, and there is no epearls. I think that the price of epearls in overpowered should be like 32 or 40 diamonds, then 1 stack in normal. All of this is just to prevent campers
I do like the discussion you are creating about the campers. I must say in op the e pearls still should be a stack, but at least at e pearls to normal mode.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are ender pearls in both OP and Normal mode in Speed Eggwars ( If I'm not wrong ) You could maybe try that out? I do agree with reducing ender pearl prices to 40-50 diamonds but not too cheap because we don't want people buying ender pearls at the start of the game. If you meet campers, you can Safe Bridge to them or if you can afford one, pearl to them.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Awesome idea, but I disagree with it, because it will be easy to win, and players would like to enjoy the game slowly. If you would like to add Ender pearls on normal items (Eggwars), then it should be very extraordinary and expensive.

Thank you. :)

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Awesome idea, but I disagree with it, because it will be easy to win, and players would like to enjoy the game slowly. If you would like to add Ender pearls on normal items (Eggwars), then it should be very extraordinary and expensive.

Thank you. :)
but this would encourage camping! people saving up for the best gear

B

Brendan Gasper

I was only saying that they should reduce the price in OP because you the max amount you can buying something with is 64 I think. If they could make it so you could use multiple stacks to buy an item, then I think that the enderpearl should be 2 stacks in normal mode

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I was only saying that they should reduce the price in OP because you the max amount you can buying something with is 64 I think. If they could make it so you could use multiple stacks to buy an item, then I think that the enderpearl should be 2 stacks in normal mode
no no no no no no no no no

Just leave them in OP mode.
Play OP if you want enderpearls.
If you cant vote OP, buy a rank

Reactions: CommandantSlime
B

Brendan Gasper

no no no no no no no no no

Just leave them in OP mode.
Play OP if you want enderpearls.
If you cant vote OP, buy a rank

Not everyone can afford to buy a rank. And all this would do would be discourage campers so whats ur problem with it?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My problem is that peop,e dont want to take the effort to build a bridge with rails
They want the easy way out, not having to build a bridge

Reactions: CommandantSlime
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom