Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
So recently a new game was added called 'Ender'.

I absolutely LOVE it.
Please can it stay after Halloween? I know it wouldn't be as spooky without it being Halloween but it's such good fun.

Also, I wanted to talk about Ender a bit more.

The ender is a little too strong, in my opinion. It's not unfair to the point where I can't play, but I think either, the ender needs a slight nerf, the humans get a little more power on their torches, or there are a couple less pages.

I only make this thread because it's such a great game, and this is only my opinions on how to make it better.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I agree with you, I was playing yesterday for quite a while but the most pages I saw that were found were about six. The only way I won as a human was when it was just me I ended up running around and hiding in the forest until the Ender got bored and gave up.
It's also really easy to get targeted by the Ender when you are one of the last people. One of the games I played I was chased for a good few minutes constantly, I couldn't get away because every time I gained a slight distance from him he froze me and the gap was closed. It ended up being just run for your life rather than run for your life and try and find pages.
I still really like the game though but I agree that if it does stay there should be some tweaks made.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
So recently a new game was added called 'Ender'.

I absolutely LOVE it.
Please can it stay after Halloween? I know it wouldn't be as spooky without it being Halloween but it's such good fun.

Also, I wanted to talk about Ender a bit more.

The ender is a little too strong, in my opinion. It's not unfair to the point where I can't play, but I think either, the ender needs a slight nerf, the humans get a little more power on their torches, or there are a couple less pages.

I only make this thread because it's such a great game, and this is only my opinions on how to make it better.
I agree with the ender being too strong, in the actual slender game you hold shift or something to run for a brief period of time, maybe that could be implemented here? That could definitely help get away from them maybe once or twice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom