Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
I'm just going to say my opinion right out: Ender sucks. It's bad because:
A: The game is heavily tilted in favor of the Ender. The torch is way too short, and the 10 pages are impossible to find. (I'll come back to that later.) The Ender gets no blindness, which also makes for a boring experience when you're just walking around waiting for teleport to cooldown. So it's boring for both parts.
B: Everyone wants to be the Ender because of this. So when a game starts in the first 30 seconds 50% leave. This is a double-edged sword. First, when people instantly leave it's because they're not the Ender. So whenever someone gets to be the Ender, everyone leaves so it's boring and short. Simplified: People leave because they want to be the Ender, and when they finally get to be that, everyone leaves. This also makes it hard to find the pages when there are 5-6 humans and the game is meant for 11 humans.
CubeCraft please make it a bit more fair!
A disappointed player.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
I just have to say the devs did a great job, the pages are very hard to find and when my team and I finally got to 8 pages ender killed us all off. But yes well said I like the idea of the game.

Reactions: Cyqni

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
If you don't like it, don't play it, lol, why waiting till it's gone? xD
Btw, I (and a lot of people) like the game a lot, and there is even a thread where a lot of people voted to keep the game forever.
You can't use the "If you don't like it then don't play it" argument. We want it to be a good game and see the potential, and this post exists to try to get CubeCraft's attention so they can do better next time. I can agree on that it's pointless to change it now if they haven't already begun, with so little time left. And BTW man I totally respect your opinion, if you love Ender that's fine, but I don't so we disagree, and it's my duty to defend my own and the people who I agree with's words.

D

Deleted member 169486

I also seem to have the issue that we can't fight the Ender so as soon as he find's you you're doomed.

Grandpa Lemon

Nov 22, 2015
The Kitchen
I've learned once that you have to love games, and if you love them, you play them, if you dont love them, dont play them :cool:

(actually it needs to be fixed, almost got a heartattack)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
After watching a few videos on it i found ender is a big letdown from what i was expecting, slendermen halloween exclusive games ive seen numerous times and with the newer horror games stuff such as fnaf or outlast slenderman is outdated, now if this was the nightmare from witcherycraft that would be fun, just appearing out of nowhere is meh, but the nightmare runs and FAST

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Yeah. I do feel like the game is in favor of the ender. The ender should get blindness and the enderpearl should just enderpearl somewhere random. I mean, the enderpearl literally teleports the ender TO the player. Which makes the game not that fun for the player. So, I agree with you on this one +1

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I've learned once that you have to love games, and if you love them, you play them, if you dont love them, dont play them :cool:

(actually it needs to be fixed, almost got a heartattack)
guess what? you are right but we are suggesting for the server not only 1player :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom