Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
Well how about this (suggestion to next year):
The Ender: The teleport teleports to a random location. Blindness for 10 seconds after teleporting.
Humans: Longer torch time. Make it more fair, maybe every two players that quit, 1 page is automatically found. After less than 7 humans two pages are automatically found. This is something like this:
11=10, 9=9, 7=8, 5=6, 3=4, 1=2. Make it more appealing to stay.
Feel free to come with your own suggestions, I will gladly debate with others:D!

xRavendiscord

I have to say that Ender is the "No Man's Sky" of CubeCraft.

The game is heavily tilted in favor of the Ender
Yes, that is right. Most games similar to Ender favour a certain rank/side that would make people play for that specific feature.

The torch is way too short,
That is the worst part in my perspective. I haven't played long enough to know if it recharges, but I'm sure it doesn't. It doesn't last long so that wouldn't really benefit the player.

the 10 pages are impossible to find.
That's because the map is large. If they were to cut it down a bit, then not only would that save the staff time, but it would also benefit both the players and the Ender.

The Ender gets no blindness
That would kinda defeat the purpose of the Ender because IF I were the Ender and I had to look for you, that would be hard for both sides to find what they are looking for.

when you're just walking around waiting for teleport to cooldown
And also waiting for an unexpecting player to walk into you. You aren't only waiting for the cooldown, but also waiting for the players to wander towards you.

Everyone wants to be the Ender because of this
True. I would always want to be the one so I don't have to search around while trying not to look at the Ender.

So when a game starts in the first 30 seconds 50% leave
This is a very accurate and supports the "Everyone wants to be the Ender" claim.

This is just a small break-down of this post. I have to agree, "Ender" is a flop.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
With people that keep complaining about the torches:
I agree that torches are short I also think that they are meant to be used as a sort of power up. I just use the dirt paths to navigate and that's all you really need to do too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom