Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hi.

In many games of eggwars we encounter campers. Normally we get pearls and we kill them, but my only issue is the price of the pearls. They need to be expensive so people won't abuse them, but at the same time, it's a real pain to sit and get them. So I thought maybe we could reduce the price for OP mode only. In OP pearls are not really important as most people are interested in buying diamond armour and stuff.

The pearls really only become important when it ends up at late game so it wouldn't make the game any worse. Maybe reduce the price to 48? Or something higher than 32. They need to be expensive but I think 64 diamonds is ridiculous when it becomes mandatory to win a game.

Let me know what you all think.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Along with the people saying that 64 is a good price, I want to say this:
If Ender pearls get cheaper than the current price, more people are going to buy them. That's good, right? Not so much.
Ender pearls are seen as the tool to stop camping, but at the same time it's a tool that can be used for extreme camping by running away from people that pearl to you. I've had a few games where it was a long pearl chase, and let me tell you: All of them lasted longer than 2 hours. I'm annoyed when people prolong the game for no reason, so a cheaper price for the ender pearl is the last thing I'd want to do.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Along with the people saying that 64 is a good price, I want to say this:
If Ender pearls get cheaper than the current price, more people are going to buy them. That's good, right? Not so much.
Ender pearls are seen as the tool to stop camping, but at the same time it's a tool that can be used for extreme camping by running away from people that pearl to you. I've had a few games where it was a long pearl chase, and let me tell you: All of them lasted longer than 2 hours. I'm annoyed when people prolong the game for no reason, so a cheaper price for the ender pearl is the last thing I'd want to do.

Yeah that's the only problem. As rare as it is you do get people with like 6 pearls run away the second you come after them.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
Getting 64 isn't hard, but I think there should be some kind of price difference between them, just a little one. Myself, I'd reduce it to maybe 50-54 or something like that. Not as low as 48 though, and certainly not 32.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi.

In many games of eggwars we encounter campers. Normally we get pearls and we kill them, but my only issue is the price of the pearls. They need to be expensive so people won't abuse them, but at the same time, it's a real pain to sit and get them. So I thought maybe we could reduce the price for OP mode only. In OP pearls are not really important as most people are interested in buying diamond armour and stuff.

The pearls really only become important when it ends up at late game so it wouldn't make the game any worse. Maybe reduce the price to 48? Or something higher than 32. They need to be expensive but I think 64 diamonds is ridiculous when it becomes mandatory to win a game.

Let me know what you all think.
No. 64 diamonds is fun. Please just keep it as it is. And if it becomes mandatory to win a game, then just camp the generator.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom