Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
We need to take full advantage of this game. The game gives us very funny moments, especially when you're the Ender, you are the main character of the game and you can make other players jump of their chairs. It's a shame that we only have the game on Halloween, but this has a good side, we look forward the game the rest of the months.

Reactions: Slimeyz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I recommend not to download the texture pack (when i mean that, i mean you should) because its extremely scary, especially at night.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
These are from previous year. Awwww, I thought you had some of this year because there are a lot more jumpscares. :P

I recommend not to download the texture pack (when i mean that, i mean you should) because its extremely scary, especially at night.
For the first time it's scary, but after a while it's just like: Oh hey Ender or Mona Lisa.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
These are from previous year. Awwww, I thought you had some of this year because there are a lot more jumpscares. :p

For the first time it's scary, but after a while it's just like: Oh hey Ender or Mona Lisa.
I mean you could not get scared of it after playing multiple times but, its still scary :oops:

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Nice , I got shocked many times too when I play the game xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom