Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

domchicky22

Dec 21, 2021
Is Cubecraft going to release an End update for skyblock (bedrock)? They've had a "coming soon" sign sitting above the End Portal NPC ever since the release of Skyblock for Bedrock.

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
Basically they had the end update in mind for quite a while but where thinking of how they wanted to do it perfectly. Also just because it says it is "coming soon" doesn't mean they are building it yet it also means they are thinking about it and have more pressing things to think about

D

Deleted member 489420

Skyblock came out during that timeframe 😅 but as said above the End update only just got put into development a few months ago
Basically they had the end update in mind for quite a while but where thinking of how they wanted to do it perfectly. Also just because it says it is "coming soon" doesn't mean they are building it yet it also means they are thinking about it and have more pressing things to think about
It's cooming soon for more than two years and it prob wont be released till summer(if ever) i wouldn't call 2.5 years "soon".

Also i was told many times by staff and devs(before notion board came out) that end is in development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom