Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mayot01

Jul 29, 2021
We noticed one strange trait, a stone ax with an efficiency of 5 is faster than an iron ax with a level 4, is that how it should be?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Probably, I suspect if you upgrade your iron axe another time, it’ll be faster than the stone.

loldosha

Aug 9, 2021
Probably, I suspect if you upgrade your iron axe another time, it’ll be faster than the stone.
𝓧𝓪𝓿𝓲 | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓯𝔂 you probably misunderstood him, he meant that a stone ax for efficiency 5 is faster than an iron ax for efficiency 4. It turns out that the problem is that it is better not to blacken an iron ax, it is better to enchant a stone one. Advice to all of you do not enchant iron things more than 2 times

Jul 13, 2021
Advice to all of you do not enchant iron things more than 2 times
Me with a Iron axe with Fortune 6 and an Iron Pickaxe with Fortune 6, um... whelp.

Actually I produce a lot of Iron and I don't have much use for it at the moment. At some later date I probably will use a lot more hoppers but for the moment it's just building up.

mayot01

Jul 29, 2021
Me with a Iron axe with Fortune 6 and an Iron Pickaxe with Fortune 6, um... whelp.

Actually I produce a lot of Iron and I don't have much use for it at the moment. At some later date I probably will use a lot more hoppers but for the moment it's just building up.
yes loldosha just a fool, do not pay attention

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom