Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
One each shop makes having enchanted items too common, I think we should place 2 on each end of the map, therefore players that play longer & work harder, can accumulate their enchanting bottles/levels & are the ones that get the higher chance of getting enchanted items. I agree with no books.
I like the idea of having parkour to get to them, but the idea of having lava could be fatal and not worth actually going for. There is a spot on the north-east corner of the map that requires some tricky parkour to reach the tower at the very corner. Perhaps a table could be placed there.

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
enchanting would be too OP imagen full dia with prot 4 unbreak 3 and a sharp v fire 2 sword with strength its tooooo OP

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
and its good as it is its been like it has for so long its like breaking assassins in alot of peoples eyes that play it

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I wouldn't mind having enchantment tables, we could have 2 in the whole of the map, and make it hard to access, something similar to the parkour tower, except maybe we could create more dangerous parkour [ lava, height, etc ] so that when someone fails, they fall to their death/burn or almost die. That way it would be rare to have enchanted or OP items. If even that would still be OP, we can easily raise the prices of enchanting bottles to a much higher rate. That way people will have to work for it.
I like your thinking, well said.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I like the idea of having parkour to get to them, but the idea of having lava could be fatal and not worth actually going for. There is a spot on the north-east corner of the map that requires some tricky parkour to reach the tower at the very corner. Perhaps a table could be placed there.
The whole point of having someone fall close to death is so that enchanted items aren't too common & not everyone is running around with it, making it exclusive to the ones that try hard enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom